Trainer Search

YukikoHokuge

Reaction score
+1 to this, infinite clothing durability and easy combos would be great help to collect all the rare clothing.

KasumiTakami

Reaction score
Now if the trainer did actually work, it would be quite alright to shout at anyone wanting an actual trainer. As things stand, I second snowshadow's question, when are we getting a trainer - one that works as intended, at least?

Oh sure, it does give you enough "health" to stay alive... For about one hour into the game, before enemies start hitting for more than 1000 points of damage a hit (first boss in the game will 3HKO you with this trainer on, and since enemies can chain hits, it could be a 1HKO.) And if you want to equip headgear, better pray nobody hits your head, because the trainer doesn't affect headgear at all. Having something that doesn't work is like not having anything at all, so for all intents and purposes, there is no trainer in these forums for AkibaStrip yet.

Already beat the game thoroughly (all endings are worth the time IMO,) but it would be fun to be able to just fool around Akiba stripping the crap out of everyone without having to worry about my best gear being lost if I fail at dodging too much.