Trainer Search

Rexeleon

Reaction score
With just one scratch, can turn you into a zombie.... at least I want to play my character a bit longer than just a few days to build stuff.

Neridia

Master Donor
Reaction score
I agree, I would also like to have a trainer to this game

rr3

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Zomboid runs off of lua scripts and is highly moddable.
Look through their forums/info and its rather easy to set up your own built in hotkeys for full health, add weapons, stats, etc.
You can also modify the files found in the zomboid>media>scripts folder to make your own items, alter in game items etc...

DNFWAIS2

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Zomboid runs off of lua scripts and is highly moddable.
Look through their forums/info and its rather easy to set up your own built in hotkeys for full health, add weapons, stats, etc.
You can also modify the files found in the zomboid>media>scripts folder to make your own items, alter in game items etc...
The issue with this is people like me for example aren't that smart and don't know numbers or how to comprehend things like coding. personally I find it to stressful for my mental health issues and my eyes have a hard time with all the numbers on top of each other and the words all mixed like var_4 or stuff like that. So personally that is why I would like someone who can do that to do it if possible and if they want to.