Trainer Search

Ressa Valentine

Reaction score
Hello Mr Antifun Team,

I think we need a new trainer for this game. Just like the old trainer, we just need cheats to Infinite Health, Infinite Ammo and Gadgets. Previously, the old trainer worked in Lan Play, which is great for having fun with retail version of this game.

Thank you for your consideration.

Arishem

Reaction score
That would be nice! I just found this game and well, to tell the truth, I suck at it! LOL I actually have far less trouble with other shooter games. Are the bots better in this one? They seem to know where I am all the time and kill me through walls.

Ressa Valentine

Reaction score
That would be nice! I just found this game and well, to tell the truth, I suck at it! LOL I actually have far less trouble with other shooter games. Are the bots better in this one? They seem to know where I am all the time and kill me through walls.

I suck at it too... haha,

The bots are even better. In normal difficulty, if you make noises near the bots, they will find you or shoot you through the walls.

Arishem

Reaction score
It doesn't matter to me anymore. I found out those are the ONLY singleplayer parts of the game. I have already uninstalled the game.