Trainer Search

godofshade

Donor
Reaction score
yeah i play with mouse an keyboard an those dumbass devs have preset settings grrrrr deflect on midlle mouse button???wtf
Mine is not even working so the only way for me to even play this game is with a godmode or get use to getting killed every 10 sec because of enemies attacking me in the back :(
In the (good) old days devs were gamers making games for gamers all they do now is f**k up a good game because they wanne get payed as fast as posible,
great looking game....very bad port, xbox / playstation doomed pc gaming. :(
just go into control settings and change it XD

mbrking

Reaction score
Can you help me with this? What I need to do to get gold? :)

sry for the late reply i was playing the evil within on my ps4

if u want i can upload my ct file but i dont know if the offsets (pointers) i found will working for you because i play the german version

Beast

Reaction score
yep to me thats all you really need. Infinite health in this game would totally break the game especially in gladiator mode
Well you can always decide if you want to use the Infinity Health, you can turn it off and on at any time so its not that big deal ! ;)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just saying, you don't need a trainer for Ryse. I have it for Xbox1. Took 5 hours to beat (without trainer). But hey, its not up to me

Beast

Reaction score
Hey guys, just saying, you don't need a trainer for Ryse. I have it for Xbox1. Took 5 hours to beat (without trainer). But hey, its not up to me
Well indeed you can beat "every game" (without a trainer), but with it is more funny to play! :)

CMK

Reaction score
YES....Please make the Trainer done and release it now :);)

Ryse is a cool Game with Trainer even better cool >>> Flawless Victory <<<
Yeah haha:D