Trainer Search

MasterMind974

Reaction score
Hello. The Japanese Tactical RPG Super Robot Wars V was released on PC and while legally it's only available through the HK Steam store, we can still find Isos on internet already. It's the real deal, besides a few people who had difficulties starting the game, there's no mentions of viruses or Trojan horses.

So I would love a trainer with as much cheats as possible, preferably:

Infinite move

Quick Level Up

Infinite cash & Tac Points

I'm so excited!!!

MasterMind974

Reaction score
Just so you know, the DLCs inside the Iso I found don't work. I finished the first two chapters and usually there would have access to at least 4 DLCs (including the "pre-order" bonus) but we can't even click on them and the description of the first two DLC scenarios even includes interrogation points for some reason.

Edit: False alarm... I continued playing anyway and after finishing chapter 6, I realized 2 DLC scenarios were working. It seems only the "pre-order" bonus DLCs (which include the Huckebein and Grungust) and probably the DLC "Letter to Tatsu" won't work.

Edit 2: Thank you Mothman from a forum which I can't say the name on this website, because I understand why the DLCs didn't worked. If you have the same problem as me, just do this:

Open the Steam_api.ini file and set AutoDLC to True, you also need to put this under DLC (at the bottom of the file):

1126720=SUPER ROBOT WARS V - Early Purchase Bonus

After that, you'll have every DLC unlocked.

Last edited:

Baron_Samedi

Reaction score
while legally it's only available through the HK Steam store
Ah, is this why there is no cheat of it in WeMod but SRW 30 have? I was looking at the Cheat Engine's page for SRW V, but I cannot make heads or tails on which cheat table I should use.