Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Garbig

Reaction score
I really want a trainer for this game but all the available ones are out of date or on Cheat Happens (who are money whoring d*cks). The options I would like to have on the trainer the most are:
-Instant research
-Instant build
-Infinite TU (Time units)
-Infinite materials/items (i.e Alien alloys, etc.)
-Money

I would really appreciate it if you would make a trainer for this game.

Last edited:

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I trainer for this would be fantastic :)

Let's hope MAF can make one for us :)

OTHER
Hey guys, we should really promote this site in where ever we go in are gaming knowledge....I mean, MAF does this for the love of gaming and those who feel the same.
Those fucks at CheatHappens.com make money off retail games, they make trainers and sell them. Which is totally against the scene/gaming culture.
They used to be free until they realized they could suck the morons in to paying a ton of money for trainers made for warezd games...sickening.
Like selling warez, whatever category it may be (games, movies, ebooks etc)....its about access to all and freedom on the net no?
Well I submit these fucks at CH are going against the spirit of scene, warez and everyone involved....directly or indirectly or on the fringes.....

Sorry, but CH PISSES me off. :D

LazyBoy32

Reaction score
Yes, I trainer for this would be fantastic :)

Let's hope MAF can make one for us :)

OTHER
Hey guys, we should really promote this site in where ever we go in are gaming knowledge....I mean, MAF does this for the love of gaming and those who feel the same.
Those fucks at CheatHappens.com make money off retail games, they make trainers and sell them. Which is totally against the scene/gaming culture.
They used to be free until they realized they could suck the morons in to paying a ton of money for trainers made for warezd games...sickening.
Like selling warez, whatever category it may be (games, movies, ebooks etc)....its about access to all and freedom on the net no?
Well I submit these fucks at CH are going against the spirit of scene, warez and everyone involved....directly or indirectly or on the fringes.....

Sorry, but CH PISSES me off. :D
I used their site in the past and was banned from showing them how to make a trainer work on a game they said couldn't be done. Now they charge $100 for a lifetime subscription back then it was only $15.:mad:

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, thats what Im tlaking about dude.

They charge crazy prices. Least you're the alt. The guy who makes trainers for love of gaming and people who appreciated your work.

Defeats the purpose of Open Source Media/Warez, the CH guys....dicks and a half. They are on ESO, spamming selling 100k gold for 10 real dollars....seriously....thats not fun or part of gaming culture.

We are (those of use who are gamers and support one another with skills or knowledge or both) a tribe. Gotta stick together. :D

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
MAF is probably working on it. Lets see if Xeno trainer and painkiller trainer show up in next trainer update :)

donald

Reaction score
if you love MAF, please support by donate, 1 dollar, 0.5 cent dollar is okay, he leave in country full of war, this man is totally dude..nice person,
i always as beta version, trainer of MAF, just recently Little bit busy with work and i see the MAF fan is growing fast.

please keep support him by replay his youtube channel and website.

themanloveofyourworkdude

regards

DAT

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
We do Donald....:|

OFF TOPIC

I think the next update is going to be sweet :) MAF must be working on a bunch and will upload a bunch. Cant wait :)

BTW, advertise this site. In gaming forums you're on, irc rooms etc. I advertise MAF on #nforce and on the www.nfohump.com forum.

More ppl, little bit more coin in MAF's pocket and he deserves it since he provides an excellent service and truly has the gamer spirit :)

If someone could teach me to make trainers and what not, I'd help so its not solely on MAF

Last edited:

Nonsense

Reaction score
exactly making trainer for this game is not hard at all, because values stored in memory in tables, but this tables always changing locations randomly with every game start... I can make trainer for this game, but without trainer template, i do not want to mess.

p.s. yes my english ugly, that because i`m not an american(thank god).

Status
Not open for further replies.