Trainer Search

SellVector

Reaction score
If you could add the time freeze and freeze footstep, it'll be great.

Kyuzo

Reaction score
inf ammo doesn't seem to be working for me? playing steam version

FlonFlon

Reaction score
Same for me :(

Edit: It work only if you got already ammo in your inventory. If you just have ammo on the weapon, it's not good.
Sorry for the bad english.

Last edited:

SyncWolf

Donor
Reaction score
Does not seem to be working for me.
Game is: Off

Launch game first: Same result
Launch trainer first: Same result
Run training as administrator: Same result
Trainer is located in a folder that has an antivirus exception.

jwb1981

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for this... I'm so sick and tired of Mr X's stalking me and me running out of ammo.

Mr Bob

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hey man, I was wondering if it's possible to add a "balancing" act to your trainer for this game.
Alot of us know that the damage scale for weapons is ridiculously low, with some zombies taking an entire magazine to kill.
Most guys would add an "Instant Kill" button (no thanks), but what I suggest is adding in a damage multiplier of 2x or so.

Hear me out.
Plenty of people think killing zombies is bullsh*t so far.
If your trainer helped balance the game's damages a bit - might bring in some new numbers. Maybe even make the game more enjoyable.

Kyuzo

Reaction score
Same for me :(

Edit: It work only if you got already ammo in your inventory. If you just have ammo on the weapon, it's not good.
Sorry for the bad english.
kinda figured but couldn't test it right away. (though these things kinda need to be explained next to them)

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
Trainer works perfect! Don't know about people who are bitching about framedrops while using this trainer, i didn't notice anything at all!!!

Only been using Infinite Ammo and health, and indeed, you need to keep the ammo in your inventory, but that's no prob, you will find bag upgrades along the way...

Don't think the Infinite Ribbons cheat is necessary? Because you don't find any on normal mode, don't know about hard?

And like usual, first run the game, then do alt+tab, go to the directory where your trainer is at, run it, read the controls to push which button, and turn back to the game by clicking on it. Now it should do the trick!

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
hello everyone, I just want to ask, everytime I run the trainer and launch the game, the trainer didn't detect the game at all. At first the game status is on and immediately got turned off on it's own. I run both the game and trainer as Administrator. Please kindly help me, I really appreciate it.

Try launching the game first, then Alt+tab back to windows, and then launch the trainer, this should do the trick!

gdf

Super Donor
Reaction score
Does not seem to be working for me.
Game is: Off

Launch game first: Same result
Launch trainer first: Same result
Run training as administrator: Same result
Trainer is located in a folder that has an antivirus exception.

Steam or no Steam version? Got all the dlc installed perhaps, like the extra customs, soundtrak etc etc..?? Perhaps that's a reason why it don't work?