Trainer Search

MasterMind974

Reaction score
Hello. I just realized there was a topic for asking updates for specific trainers, I hope mrantifun will excuse my 2 last posts in the Resident Evil 2 Remake trainer topic:

The trainers for the remake of Resident Evil don't work at all (I tried every trainer available), I tried every cheat but all I got was loud *bips*. I activated the trainers before and after starting the game (and even deactivated my antivirus program), same result.

I own a Steam version of the game, there's no memory problems with the PC I use (the one I used in Febuary had a defective RAM bar).

I do not know the version of the game I'm using (I right-clicked on properties on the game's launcher and even searched for a dossier with this information, nothing) but I suppose it's higher than 1.03, otherwise, I do not have explanations on why the trainers aren't working at all.

I'll try again today but I'm sure this trainer needs to be updated...

MasterMind974

Reaction score
Hello. I downloaded the last "updated" trainer but it still doesn't work, just loud *bips* and nothing else...

For the record, I have a great graphic card (an ASUS GeForce GTX 750 Ti) and 16 Go of RAM.

sh00ter999

Reaction score
Hey, Can I back up the request in here?

I have updated my game with the P2P Update #2 that unlocks the Ghost Survivors DLC. I have no idea what game version this would officially be.

I had thought it's 1.03 or 1.04 right now, but no trainer I'm trying for these version work fully (about half the features do work).

Stuff like No Reload or edit GameTime don't seem to work :(

Would it help if I uploaded the latest re2.exe that I'm using?