Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I checked the request forum, didnt see this listed.

Please MrAntiFun, make us another uber trainer :) I mean seriously, you are the premiere trainer maker (not kissing ass but your trainers ALWAYS work, no virus', no spyware etc).

So please, if you could, update your RE6 trainer if you have made one or pls make one for this rls (includes ALL DLC's and such man).

Thanks for reading and responding to your, dare i say, fans :)

Lets hope you and ur team (i assume u have a team) put those making money off trainers outta business :)

We all enjoy gaming, so its only logical that trainers be an extension of the gamer community :)

Thanks for reading
Sincerely, Syco

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Addendum - thank you for your prompt responses and quick as lightspeed trainer making :D
Again, ty for your and your teams hardwork to make gaming fun :D

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I checked the request forum, didnt see this listed.

Please MrAntiFun, make us another uber trainer :) I mean seriously, you are the premiere trainer maker (not kissing ass but your trainers ALWAYS work, no virus', no spyware etc).

So please, if you could, update your RE6 trainer if you have made one or pls make one for this rls (includes ALL DLC's and such man).

Thanks for reading and responding to your, dare i say, fans :)

Lets hope you and ur team (i assume u have a team) put those making money off trainers outta business :)

We all enjoy gaming, so its only logical that trainers be an extension of the gamer community :)

Thanks for reading
Sincerely, Syco

Hello we'll look into this trainer as soon as we can =)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
See, quick responses and nice about it :)
Excellent way to conduct a hobby business :)

Thank you for your reassurance and Im sure you will be able to pull this rabbit outta your magic coding bag :p :)

chris

Donor
Reaction score
See, quick responses and nice about it :)
Excellent way to conduct a hobby business :)

Thank you for your reassurance and Im sure you will be able to pull this rabbit outta your magic coding bag :p :)

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
LOLZ

Hey, seriously...after all the good trainers Cheat Happens made a few years ago and then started charging ppl for trainers....glad to see ppl with the know how and willingness to create excellent trainers for gamers, coded by gamers :)
Sounds like im brown nosing, its just I would have sent you guys an email long ago, just ddint know how. The Forum allows for a statement or 2 of appreciation :)

And THANK GOD, no more Lindgon trainers (maybe they use code injection and thats why they get flagged by AV's, but I still dont like using them, never will and now I dont have too :D). Thank you for that :)

Been meaning to say all this since your first few trainers (for me it was the Rome II trainers that won me over), but now I have the chance :)

And with that, I shall end my compliments boys :) Good job and a tip of the hat :)

Sincerely
SycoShaman

Status
Not open for further replies.