Trainer Search

Reaction score
As usual your speed amazes me its the reason I love your site so much!

Thanks as always!

GrimReaper4383

Reaction score
Inf Health - Doesn't activate
Inf Ammo/No Reload - Doesn't work

Win10 version 10.0.200.2

Last edited:

T Smith

Reaction score
When did you receive a patch? I unlocked the game last night and haven't seen a patch at all...

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
im playing the game right now and all cheat options working fine with me. windows 10 and steam version

GrimReaper4383

Reaction score
I tried that and inf health doesn't activate. I have the windows version. The inf items only works for me. Even though the inf ammo/no reload on. Still doesn't work.

TrixCPH

Reaction score
Can confirm that the steam version doesn't work with this cheat - and yes, started game first then trainer, no luck :(
As stated in another post, a day one patch was out short after release so trainer needs an update - thanks for your work AntiFun!

erwao

Donor
Reaction score
this is my first donation but man, im already a fan of your work, right when i needed that you already have it, just thanks bro, keep going on , im with you , dont have much money but gonna donate when can for sure, thanks.

bigodon

Reaction score
hey mr antifun, is possible to do a 21:9 aspect ratio fix for this game?
tried the hex edit and nothing :/

T Smith

Reaction score
I can confirm this is working with my version of the game (Windows 8.1, Steam) and I have not seen any patch to speak of since the game unlocked. Apparently for whatever reason they have not rolled this out to everyone yet. Any ideas on how I can force the game to patch?

Marcelo Vianna

Reaction score
Working sweet here for me Steam Version, game updated and still works perfect! ;)

Remember to change the game to FULL Screen, for some wird reason, in window mode, doesn't activate! ;)