Trainer Search

Reaction score
The patch I think was for DLC material. The only thing I found to not work is the No Reload. The other two cheats work. Just speedrun madhouse, you'll thank yourself.

kanelakis

Reaction score
The patch I think was for DLC material. The only thing I found to not work is the No Reload. The other two cheats work. Just speedrun madhouse, you'll thank yourself.
I've tried more than once, I also tried to start it as an administrator, but I do not work after the patch.

Reaction score
I've tried more than once, I also tried to start it as an administrator, but I do not work after the patch.

Yeah, that's odd. I'm running Windows 10 64-bit, the infinite health and infinite items continue to work (Just did a test to make sure)....I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. But I doubt it. The infinite items still works for the 1.00 version too, but not the inf. health or no reload on my end.

kanelakis

Reaction score
Yeah, that's odd. I'm running Windows 10 64-bit, the infinite health and infinite items continue to work (Just did a test to make sure)....I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. But I doubt it. The infinite items still works for the 1.00 version too, but not the inf. health or no reload on my end.
Also I have windows 10 64 bit, but still does not work.
I also tried to re-download the trainer, but does the same thing.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

Also I have windows 10 64 bit, but still does not work.
I also tried to re-download the trainer, but does the same thing.

Why are you trying to use V1.00 when there is a newer trainer V1.01 for the updated game ?.

kanelakis

Reaction score
Now I did a test, I started before the game and then the trainer v.1.01, infinite item's work, the no reload does not work, infinite ammo does not work.
The infinite life I have not tried because I do not use it.

Machete_Solaris

Reaction score
No reload doesn't work... everything else does. It would be greatly appreciated if it was fixed...

Mavado

Reaction score
Waiting for the update on this...existing ones don't work infinite ammo

ThatButtThere

Reaction score
I'm with my Dudes and Dudettes above, waiting for an update for the DLC that will fix the infinite ammo not working and an added feature for infinite time too would be nice but for how well the Trainer has been working pre-DLC, thank you so much! :cool:

Zolton 35

Reaction score
In the dlc for re7 in ethan must die the inf items works but not the other 2 inf health and inf ammo/reload inf health does work in nightmare though as does inf items but not inf ammo/reload. Jacks birthday again inf health seems fine as does inf items but not inf ammo/reload. A way to stop the clock in Jacks birthday would be awesome as would a health cheat of some kind for ethan must die that works consistently. Some times you get hit and it seems to work other times you get 1 hit.

Edited to add that you can get inf ammo for all modes just turn on inf items and pick up at least one shell for the gun and open your inventory then close and reload the gun and then when your ammo runs low again just open your inventory for it to update that you have 100 ammo.

Last edited:

jmcc84

Reaction score
I have the same issue: No Reload option is not working in the latest game version.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I have the same issue: No Reload option is not working in the latest game version.
Trainer must be outdated then, be patient for an update please.

Reaction score
Not sure how they may be related, but in the Ethan must Die mode, infinite health does not work.

It does for the main game, however.

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
works good on steam version no problems as always maf is making trainers for steam version so if you don't have a steam version you might have a problem

James

Super Donor
Reaction score
Anyone know of a trusted Windows Version trainer for this game? Not really sure if its worth it for him to buy the game again just to make a trainer.

Zolton 35

Reaction score
works good on steam version no problems as always maf is making trainers for steam version so if you don't have a steam version you might have a problem
I am using the steam version and on windows 10.............but yet what i said above holds true.