Trainer Search

Voltanigor

Donor
Reaction score
Does this also work for the Gold edition? I have the original and interested in the DLCs but from my source it is cheaper to buy the gold edition than the DLC pack. Has anyone tried it?

core009

Reaction score
trainer is good Give all ppl download play the game :):):):):):):):):):)

combine zero

Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing crashes while using the trainer or Cheat Engine? I've seen crashes in the main game and every DLC while cheat programs are active.

I only recently bought the DLC's during the steam summer sale, I had not touched this game since Not a Hero came out previously. Now, I'm noticing that any time I have any cheats running, the game will crash after a little while (5-10 mins typically). Usually just a straight crash to desktop, sometimes a very frustrating blue screen with any number of random error codes thrown into the mix.

No issues if I play with no trainer, and no other games are crashing, and I'm not having any blue screens outside of this issue. The issue also persists if I disable Win 10 Defender.

I'd like to note that I briefly used a Cheat Engine table for the infinite timer on End of Zoe, and that also causes the same problems. Worth noting, RE7 has a built in anti-cheat feature that will shut the game down if it sees you're running cheatengine.exe, but there are very easy workarounds for that. What I'm more concerned with is that during one of the various updates to the main RE7 game throughout 2017, Capcom introduced kernel-level bullshit just like they did with SF5 that will throw errors if it detects issues w/ memory addresses.

Long post, I apologize. But if anyone else has played recently and found RE7 crashing I'd very much like to hear about it.

toro00

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard V1.00 Trainer +4
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard V1.01 Trainer +4
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard V1.01 Trainer +5
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard V12.11.2017 Trainer +5
Resident Evil 7 Biohazard V12.11.2017 Not a Hero Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Items
  5. Always Win DLC 21 Cards Game
please dlc end of zoe stop time in challenges please

Last edited:

jwest1979

Reaction score
Why are all the bosses invincible too? I never had any problems killing them before the last update, even without trainer. I thought it was just with Mia, but Jack wouldn't die in the dissection room either. It happens on both steam and windows versions.

jwest1979

Reaction score
I does it on all the bosses on mine
Use the trainer without Not A Hero update for regular game. All cheats work for me that way without uber-bosses.
I keep both trainers just in case I want to play as Chris. V.12.11.2017 Trainer for story. V.12.11.2017 Not A Hero trainer for dlc