Infinite BP

Please and Thank you

Last edited:

tom0902000

Reaction score
Mr.antifun didn't make a trainer for Revelations 1, doubt this time he will

nerke nerke

Reaction score
Its out brother I know you will release this awesome trainer in a few minutes :p

unholyfear

Reaction score
Mr.antifun didn't make a trainer for Revelations 1, doubt this time he will

I'm assuming the reasoning was that because of the online Campaign Co-op he didn't want to as per his policy of not making trainers for online games.

'coz of the raid mode, pls no fast level and so.

Yeah exactly. Fast leveling would be a multiplayer hack that MrAntiFun just won't do. I could go for all of that except the fast leveling.

Reaction score
Will check it out .

Just to throw it out there. Revelations 2 does not have online co-op for its campaign, nor any online capability for the campaign from my understanding, just a leader board. Only co-op and multiplayer that will be available is for the RAID mode. Hopefully this helps a little.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Quick question , BP is used to get skills , What is skill points?, I think BP is the skill points , Also what is money used for? , Finished the first chapter of the game and im currently playing second one , If someone sure the game uses money or skill points other than BP please let me know .

Last edited:

Adrain Shepard

Reaction score
Quick question , BP is used to get skills , What is skill points?, I think BP is the skill points , Also what is money used for? , Finished the first chapter of the game and im currently playing second one , If someone sure the game uses money or skill points other than BP please let me know .

BP is used for skills in the main story mode and rewards.While the money is used for Raid Mode's weapons,mods,and etc.Skill points in Raid mode that the character you picked has set of skills that you can upgrade till that level of that skill is maxed out.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
BP is used for skills in the main story mode and rewards.While the money is used for Raid Mode's weapons,mods,and etc.Skill points in Raid mode that the character you picked has set of skills that you can upgrade till that level of that skill is maxed out.
Oh alright , I will check it out then .

mrnixxin

Reaction score
Yar, there's no online coop and online for raid mode isn't coming until March 17th or later, and will be different than how it is now. Right now the PC version is wholly singleplayer.