1. Inf.health
  2. No Reload
  3. Inf.Items
  4. Fast Kill
  5. Inf.Gold
  6. Inf.Skill Points
  7. Inf.BP
  8. Mega Exp
Sir, would you mind doing the recent RE5 port to Steamworks trainer? A lot of the trainers before only worked when it was GFWL so basically no trainers work (I stand to be corrected). I will be very very much grateful if you do so :D

Winternoise

Reaction score
uhm since the "add online co-op" patch I have crashes, tested with a friend online and it only works for few mins, without trainer I/we played some hrs without a problem.

so maybe a trainer update ? :D

Prozak

Reaction score
Hello thx for the trainer, but i cant activate the mega Exp for leveling characters in raid mode.
Otherwise the others function run smooth & clear.
( Don't forget to disable your antivirus when you lauch it tho )

zachillios

Reaction score
uhm since the "add online co-op" patch I have crashes, tested with a friend online and it only works for few mins, without trainer I/we played some hrs without a problem.

so maybe a trainer update ? :D
The trainers on this website are not meant to work on multiplayer, as that's online cheating and easily bannable. The trainer works fine in offline because it's not meant to function online, and when you play online all of the values change by like a multiplier of x100 or so.

Winternoise

Reaction score
I know, was just a test in a private round with a friend if it's work.

So and I asked for a update before ppl start with update pls, don't work etc. u know :)
But I don't see a reason for it, revelations 2 raid is rly easy/easier than rev1.

Becarlke

Reaction score
Does anyone else have any issues with the F8 cheat in this game? For some reason I just can't get it to trigger, but F8 works fine in other games/trainers.

clonetrooper

Reaction score
1 thing is strange, there is an achievement called bounty hunter, get 50.000 BP .
I use inf. BP so the achievement should pop up, but nothing. Its now 99999, how can i get this achievement then?

bluenirvash

Reaction score
This looks epic. I will try tonight! Thanks for this, I hated grinding on my ps4 version lol.

clonetrooper

Reaction score
Trainer works good, only in the mission of claire where i have to fight agains neil. The game closed after 5 min fighting.