Trainer Search

LMLeal

Reaction score
Thank you!
The fifth race of the driving school SCHOOL OF SPEED 03 - BIKE NAKED is impossible to beat the time, I spent a whole day trying and I could not, and all the others I got, thanks to his trainer I managed to overcome this challenge of time.
Many, many thanks!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thank you!
The fifth race of the driving school SCHOOL OF SPEED 03 - BIKE NAKED is impossible to beat the time, I spent a whole day trying and I could not, and all the others I got, thanks to his trainer I managed to overcome this challenge of time.
Many, many thanks!
;)

Chkev

Reaction score
Hi !
Thank you for this trainer !
It will help me to beat some impossible race...

Trainer doesn't work for drag races ... Can you fix it please ?

To people who want to play with this trainer. Be careful to deactivate before the finish line or you may be restart the game because of bugs ingame

(Sorry for my bad english)

denicocc

Reaction score
The trainer works but the 'Freeze Opponents' option will freeze you as well. The other two have no issue. :)

yoooo4574

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi, after update last day,somebody check if work.. ? this is priority number ONE for me. please work on this game.

xboxshqip

Reaction score
Thanks man i really wanted the infinity money because got tired of grinding i want my bikes upgraded to top performance.

yoooo4574

Master Donor
Reaction score
but biggest problem is that drag race.. people who buy this game are really crazy from this..... very bad move from milestone.. why they do it?? they are dafq..
becouse without drag races we can get all bikes .. trophs
So i appeal on mr.A plese try fix it if is it possible ;)

yoooo4574

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi, i got some "freeze" whole game when i use F1 oponents in " overtake" race.. other cheats work, but also "stop timer" dotn work in this race..

yoooo4574

Master Donor
Reaction score
Soo trainer really freeze whole game if F1 is used in : "overtake race" and dont freeze oponents in unfamous drag race..where really is needed...
All this was easy workin in ride 1 and 2 ,, but now is whole situation bad.. there is also that freeze game with black screen , but there is fail on milestone ,,,witch is knowed everywhere and milestone have not fix..still... Also mr.anti dont fix trainers for ride 1,2 - ideal trajectory" where stop timer dont work.. soo please please.....(

yoooo4574

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi all , now after some updates of game , freezing and black screen happening when you use trainer option F1 and go to "overtakes" , you can just hit/ pres F1 again and get to back game,, soo good they fix this.. But still trainer can not inject this "overtakes" and its big problem for finnish challenge and get premium bike and gold stars.. Also drag races are not fun and problematic when scripted AI always overtake you short before finnish ..what a shame to milestone buut i love all three ride games )) maybe new function to trainer witch will unlock automaitc gear ..but i think still not enough.. only if trainer dissable All AIs But no you , it will be better. But now trainer disable all..sad.. Also electric bikes , where trainer dont work absolutly ,, We waiting on fixing all trainers for ride serie games:1.,2,3 becouse its fun games ,
ALL money to this ))

yoooo4574

Master Donor
Reaction score
trainer dont work in "endurance" or drag race
my support end , good bye

ARRI435

Reaction score
okay, freeze opponents doesn't work and it's critical. please update the trainer mate

Iye Vice

Reaction score
Trainer needs update, since June 2019 game Update #11.

Inf.Money cheat works, Freeze Timer cheat works.
But not the Freeze Opponents cheat, not anymore. Please, kindly update your excellent trainer.

Iye Vice

Reaction score
A note: Freeze opponents works only with gas bikes - electric ones can be frozen on pole only, if you apply this cheat before race start. If you try to apply the cheat during electric race - it won't work (guess, that's because gas bikes have numbers in gears, and electric have only the letter D (drive).

Please, update the trainer, Mr. Antifun, to comply with Update 12 - lots of bikes were added, & it's a shame we have to play the updated version like mere mortals - without your magic trainer! ;)

ricou1982

Donor
Reaction score
Here :)

Andik Gamer

Reaction score
please update the trainer for game update 12, especially for the Freeze Opponents cheat.

yoooo4574

Master Donor
Reaction score
antifun cheated us. He grabbed the money that we gave him and start work for weemod which is the worst and most expensive. functional tranier for all RIDE games is on cheathappens. HE actually give all us donations for weemod.. what a fraud man !
he dont fix any tranier for RIDE game as you see here..