Trainer Search

opatseg

Reaction score
Update for Versión 16, and please I hope this trainer works :)

BlackMuddler

Reaction score
Very nice MAF - Thank you and merry christmas - Now I know what I will do in the holidays.

wenom77

Reaction score
Mr Antifun just wanted to say a huge thank you for your great work! Keep a great and awsome work! F@CK copydiskworld, I download only deriktly from your site! :)

dedevil

Master Donor
Reaction score
num 1, 2, and 3 worked for me - I thought num 3 for resources wasn't working but then I realized I needed to enable the resource cheat which was F2, not sure if this'll help or not.

Kid Lijah

Reaction score
How do you activate the Inf Batteries cheat? I can't seem to do it

Nekromana

Reaction score
Been trying to use the latest version. Item adding doesn't seem to work. Any help?

Fratello2466

Reaction score
Doesn't work for me now. Worked once but after I quit the game it doesn't detect the .exe anymore. I mean it can the application running but hitting F1 doesn't do anything at all. Worked once.

AndrewDan123

Reaction score
Thanks,MrAntiFun for such a good trainer now I don't have to spawn everything in(exept weapons witch is not a problem) and we can enjoy Riworld, thanks a lot again man!

Gothikus

Reaction score
Hmm. The trainer worked very well for a long time. But since a short while now it does not seem to affect the needs parameters anymore.