Trainer Search

kyleken11

Reaction score
You're welcome ^^

Don't forget that you have to make an in game action first for the trainer to work.

TheRealMVP

Reaction score
Hello, I'd love to have this trainer working, and I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong; My trainer says my game is "off" and i get the "error" sound when pressing any F1, F2 buttons and so on. I am using windows 7, and what I believe is the latest trainer. They don't have to be in the same folder or anything? (Trainer and game exe)

SOMEONE HELP!

kyleken11

Reaction score
Have you tried this ?

In your game Folder change :

- RimWorld652Win_Data folder to RimWorld671Win_Data

- RimWorld652Win executable to RimWorld671Win

TheRealMVP

Reaction score
I followed all instructions on this thread, but nothing still. My file names have always been what you're saying here (671 version)

TheRealMVP

Reaction score
Oh wow, I cannot believe I didn't compare those versions. Anyways, it works now. I had alpha 8 of the game and alpha 6 trainer :p Thank you!

Link712011

Reaction score
Thank you MrAntifun !

I want **** deeper my gameworld, do you think add an option "Max skill to all characters" is possible ?

TheRealMVP

Reaction score
I believe I found a bug with your trainer, MrAntiFun. Either "set selected resource: 999" doesn't work, or I'm doing it wrong. It shows up that I activated it for a bit, then dissapears, and no resource is 999.

Brille65

Reaction score
Thank you MrAntifun !

I want f**k deeper my gameworld, do you think add an option "Max skill to all characters" is possible ?

You could download the mod "Prepare carefull" or something. It allows you to modify your start... its kinda like cheating :p

wigglyp

Reaction score
I believe I found a bug with your trainer, MrAntiFun. Either "set selected resource: 999" doesn't work, or I'm doing it wrong. It shows up that I activated it for a bit, then dissapears, and no resource is 999.

Having the same problem...

seniorcheesus

Reaction score
Can you please make a trainer for version 0.8.657, none of the current trainers work

Dylan_MK

Reaction score
I'm running trainer 0.8.651 with build 0.8.657 however it says the game is off. Is there a way to fix this? Or is a different trainer needed?

gopgop

Reaction score
0.8.671 update...........
why not working?......

kosmic2k10

Master Donor
Reaction score
it's most likely because the Game just updated today to version 0.9.722

martinnguyen

Reaction score
the trainer said the game is off but im already start the game and cant use the trainer