Trainer Search

mojo123

Reaction score
Description:
A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
Application Name: RimWorld 0.9.725 Trainer +9 MrAntiFun.EXE
Application Version: 6.4.0.4296
Application Timestamp: 00000000
Hang Signature: abd0
Hang Type: 0

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Description:
A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
Application Name: RimWorld 0.9.725 Trainer +9 MrAntiFun.EXE
Application Version: 6.4.0.4296
Application Timestamp: 00000000
Hang Signature: abd0
Hang Type: 0
Wait on it and it will work .

maestro22

Reaction score
well the cheat worked for me after I listened to AntiFun instructions about changing the .exe name to 724 (EDIT: also needed to change DATA folder to 724 as well)

even with cheats this game is challenging....I have build a big base surrounded by turrets with thick walls and heavily guarded entrance....I though I was secure that nothing can touch me behind those walls....but then those pesky little AI pirates started bombarding me with those mortar launchers from safe distance....my entire town inside the walls was like Middle East....then I started firing back with my own mortar launchers.......this is one heck of a good simulation game....played for 6 hours straight could not stop

Last edited:

bo6ily

Super Donor
Reaction score
Did you do as i did in the trainer video? , I mean do action related to the cheat before activating it ? .
yup i did, im not getting the "cheat activated sound " like in most trainers , im getting a "bing" bell sound.... what am i missing?
thanks for the effort.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
yup i did, im not getting the "cheat activated sound " like in most trainers , im getting a "bing" bell sound.... what am i missing?
thanks for the effort.
Im not sure , Try to start game first then the trainer ,I mean it worked fine for @maestro22 so it must be you doing something wrong :D.

bo6ily

Super Donor
Reaction score
well the cheat worked for me after I listened to AntiFun instructions about changing the .exe name to 724

even with cheats this game is challenging....I have build a big base surrounded by turrets with thick walls and heavily guarded entrance....I though I was secure that nothing can touch me behind those walls....but then those pesky little AI pirates started bombarding me with those mortar launchers from safe distance....my entire town inside the walls was like Middle East....then I started firing back with my own mortar launchers.......this is one heck of a good simulation game....played for 6 hours straight could not stop
hey meastro what did you do? can u walk me through it after changing the 725 to 724 trainer says its on .. but none of the commands are working, so what am i missing? thanks

maestro22

Reaction score
hey meastro what did you do? can u walk me through it after changing the 725 to 724 trainer says its on .. but none of the commands are working, so what am i missing? thanks

did you change also the Data folder to 724 not just the .exe ?? you must do both

Radixys

Reaction score
It's been updated to 0.9.727 now... x_x

Also, when I try to run the trainer for 0.9.725 it refuses to start, It gives me an error saying the specific file couldnt be found. Not sure if the 0.9.725 will work with the 0.9.727 version... Are you going to update it? :O

And once I click "ok" on the error, the trainer turns into a tmp file named trz44D7.tmp

Any idea why or how I can fix it? I've ran it as administrator and in different compability modes.

Will the 725 work with 727?

Last edited:

ricardn

Reaction score
Hello F1 and F2 does not work, nothing happens when I press them. Help me please

maestro22

Reaction score
no need for a update to 727 you can use the latest trainer he posted for 725....just change the game .exe and DATA folder from 727 to 724 and it should work just fine...I am using the cheat on 727 version so dont need any updates

gazfaz

Reaction score
no need for a update to 727 you can use the latest trainer he posted for 725....just change the game .exe and DATA folder from 727 to 724 and it should work just fine...I am using the cheat on 727 version so dont need any updates

can you explain further? what data folder?

h2ospez

Reaction score
0.9.725 trainer . and ask 0.9.724 exe :D please repair it. i cant downgrade rimworld

maestro22

Reaction score
can you explain further? what data folder?

go to your RimWorld directory where your game .exe is located you will see a RimWorld725Win_Data folder

rename the number 727 to 724

also dont forget to rename the RimWorld727.exe to 724 as well