Trainer Search

Reaction score
I remember this game when I was a Kid, but nice to see it Extended and proper cheats for it, I always used Gamewiz back then but Now its MrAntiFun time

gm727

Reaction score
So - I tried all the trainers - the older ones recognize the game as on, turn on the cheats but DO NOT turn on the trainer. The newest 1.2 doesnt recognize the game as one and so nothing works. perhaps because it is looking for "riseofnations.exe" and thats not how its labeled anymore? im not sure =/

kmo911

Reaction score
it contain a atach virus to run Yeah. just be offline when you enable it. it has some zoom bug . it does not show numbers. out of line Windows 10. even if i set /put it to scale big. hope you fix this on 1.20 and 1.10

Coso99

Reaction score
This work in the normal version of the game?

I mean, the non-extended edition.

Robin

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the v1.20 trainer not have super unit health? :/

Reaction score
As others have said, version 1.20 does not work. It does not detect the game. I'm guessing the trainer is looking for the old "Launcher.exe" when the game launcher in this version is actually "Patriots.exe".

The V1.10 trainer does still work, however. But two of the trainer hotkeys (number 5 and number 6) conflict with two of the in-game hotkeys - and V1.10 trainer does not allow you to customise the trainer hotkeys (whereas v1.20 would if it worked).

There are plenty of in-game cheats available anyway for RoN (https://riseofnations.fandom.com/wiki/Cheats). However, there is no in-game cheat for the one I'd actually like to use, which is the infinite population cheat included in MAF's trainer.

Last edited: