Trainer Search

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
WOW... was anyone else really impressed with this game? I really enjoyed it. SuRE.. the story was completely predictable, but the ACTION sequences? the game mechanics? and of course... the overall experience was pretty amazing. ANYWAY.... Thanks for the Trainer! As always your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Adnan008

Donor
Reaction score
game is updated, patch 9 , build 753, old trainer still works for this any information??? thanks.

Ankitjha

Reaction score
New trainer for Build 753 will be required. The last one, made for build 751, is not working on it.

oldal

Donor
Reaction score
I was using the trainer for Rise of the tomb raider build 751, it was working fine. Then it stopped working and I discovered that steam had updated my game to build 753. Is there any plans to update the trainer to 753?

Thank yoou

envoy23

Reaction score
great work and thank you, is it possible to add bullet time/slow motion to your trainer please, as I love headshots

envoy23

Reaction score
just downloaded your build 753, only has 5 not 7 , trainer seems to work but no effect in game, what am I missing ?

erickhc

Reaction score
just downloaded your build 753, only has 5 not 7 , trainer seems to work but no effect in game, what am I missing ?

Yep. The resources and ammo cheats are not working at all. I'm sure it will be updated/fixed soon. :)