Trainer Search

leto-shannon

Donor
Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun is it possible to make an update for this trainer??? So many function doesn't work anymore.

gazi38

Reaction score
Game crashes if anything else than inf. Ammo is activated. Would be awesome if you could update the trainer to the last Build 1.0 build 770.1_64

RiotAil

Reaction score
Anyone having issues with specialty ammo? I am fighting the bear currently and the infinite ammo cheat does not work on the poison arrows nor will 'holding m' work to craft more. I am using all of the commands so I have the resources obviously, but it won't let me make more?

ojongonole

Reaction score
Game crashes if anything else than inf. Ammo is activated. Would be awesome if you could update the trainer to the last Build 1.0 build 770.1_64

+1 dude.... ^^

@maf
plz, update the trainer ..... for steam version.... :(

leto-shannon

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah MrAntiFun is it possible to make an update for this trainer steam version 1.0 build 770.1_64??? Please

Majin Buu

Reaction score
gonna put a +1 here too. the steam version is up to build 770.1_64 pls update

Grundy

Reaction score
weird. this trainer was working a few days ago on 1.0.770.1 but now today it crashes every time i try to enable a cheat. any chances of an updated trainer?

UPDATE: i got it to work again. disable Dirext X 12 via teh in-game menu, restart the game and it should work. a few cheats might take a few seconds (5-20) to activate but they do all work. cheers

Last edited:

leto-shannon

Donor
Reaction score
weird. this trainer was working a few days ago on 1.0.770.1 but now today it crashes every time i try to enable a cheat. any chances of an updated trainer?

UPDATE: i got it to work again. disable Dirext X 12 via teh in-game menu, restart the game and it should work. a few cheats might take a few seconds (5-20) to activate but they do all work. cheers

this doesn't work. i tested it. PLease an update

ojongonole

Reaction score
and, for now.....still no update new trainer for this game (version 1.0.770 64bit) from MAF?? :(

wlg

Reaction score
good works mr antifun ,can you update trainer pls to 1.0.770.1 inf. ammo not work :)