Trainer Search

bimm3rg33k

Reaction score
I can confirm that the latest trainer causes the game to crash. Please update the trainer if possible. Thanks!

FakeStuff

Reaction score
Hello Mr. I would really love if you could update the trainer. Please. The trainer doesn't work at the moment unfortunately. I so would love to use it once again. And btw, thank you for all the work that you do. I really hope you could find the time...

Thx again.

clu

Reaction score
Go to Beta -> 753.2 in game settings and use Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 753 Trainer +7 MrAntiFun. Works for me with Steam version.

bulletprooof007

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Trainer +7
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 610 Trainer +7
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 616 Trainer +7
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 632 Trainer +7
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 638 Trainer +7
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 647 Trainer +7
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 668 Trainer +7
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 751 Trainer +7
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 753 Trainer +7
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 753.64 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. No Reload
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. Inf.Arrows
  5. Inf.Grenades
  6. Inf.Skill Points
  7. Inf.Resources

Notice:
  • Resources cheat Include all resources , Open Resources window to reset resources to 999 , The resources which are more than 1 will be effected by the cheat so collect at least 1 resource
  • Skill Points cheat , You should go to a camp to get skill points from the cheat
  • Should backup game save just in case.
Does this still work? I installed the trainer and when I hit the appropriate key nothing happened.

crashbgamer

Reaction score
Does this still work? I installed the trainer and when I hit the appropriate key nothing happened.
no. not all of the options work but MAF has made it clear he has no intention of fixing the trainer for the latest version of the game.

crashbgamer

Reaction score
anyone know of a place where you can get a working trainer for this game?

deapun

Reaction score
i can confirm only the Infinite ammo don't work all of the other cheats dose work...
so this is what the rest of you do...
you must 1st level up once then activate skills cheat ( note you cant use them till you come across your 1st camp fire ) once you get that 1st camp fire going level up as many skills as you can.
to get the unlimited resources to work you need to 1st pick up wood from small tree after the profits tomb, near your 1st camp after camp then press tab for map & select the resources tab then activate unlimited resources. by doing that you will get all resources and your can craft all the ammo you will eve need wit out looking for all the resources. ( note activating unlimited resources will stop you from getting the collect coins task because you inventory will be full ).

Silencer711

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun ---> Thanks for your reliable and generously FREE work that you've provided us with over the years. Since the release of Shadow Of The Tomb Raider, I have seen many people go back and play the other 2 games, prompting the use of your trainers for those games once more (for the obvious fun that they bring.) I'm still on my first playthrough on RotTR and I would be so happy to be able to use your trainer for it, but they updated the game a bunch since I first bought it and your latest trainer was for a 2017build. You'd make a lot of people very happy (again!) if you updated your STICKY Post with your thoughts on updating this trainer (or your decision on the matter). I hope we do get an update, but I respect your time and your decision either way.

~S I L E N C E R