Trainer Search

Amux

Reaction score
Is this only works for steam version?

I use latest Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 813.64 Trainer +7 <~~ all works like charm but.. the game can be saved.
but when start the game.. the last saved gone. Only my old saves remain (I overwriten it many times before exit the game)

[My game version is Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Years Anniversary]

Last edited:

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Is this only works for steam version?

I use latest Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 813.64 Trainer +7 <~~ all works like charm but.. the game can be saved.
but when start the game.. the last saved gone. Only my old saves remain (I overwriten it many times before exit the game)
Weird, let me get straight that without trainer, you can save game and reload just fine?

Amux

Reaction score
Weird, let me get straight that without trainer, you can save game and reload just fine?

Yes. As long as I don't exit the game. I can go to main menu and reload the latest saved or load game. But If I exit the game and go back.. all gone.
It seems the save.dat file refuse to be overwritten...

For your info: All my old saved game was from old Rise of The Tomb Raider... I uninstalled it but keep the saves files. Then I install the latest 20 Years Anniversary. <~~ this caused the problem? I really don't know.

tmtProdigy

Reaction score
No reload works, it says "cheat activated" but with all other cheats (mostly looking for skillpoints/ressources all i hear is a short "doot" sound and nothing happens, no matter if i am at the camp, the ressource screen or whatever else has been suggested for other people with problems. Any clues?

0DDIE

Reaction score
Inf. Health doesn't work, otherwise everything is good to go.

Dee1970

Donor
Reaction score
Heya guys,

I have been playing SOTR with the latest trainer. Worked beautifully as usual. I just decided to download "the forge" and "the pillar" dlc and now the trainer wont work at all. What have I done wrong??

Cheater517

Reaction score
Will the latest Trainer work with the most recent build of the game (820.0_64)?

SoDx

Donor
Reaction score
Everything seems to work but health, at least in challenges. Once I dig into the campaign I will report back. Health is the only one I really care about, too.

Edit: Health does not seem to work with the most recent version.

Last edited:

screenman

Reaction score
F5 Easy Craft Cheat do not work with Byzant Coins.
Any one got a Solution for this?

greetings