Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
That's indeed weird let's wait for MrAntiFun comment about this.

Lucka50

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Trainer +7
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 610 Trainer +7
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 616 Trainer +7
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 632 Trainer +7
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 638 Trainer +7
Rise of the Tomb Raider V1.00 Build 647 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. No Reload
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. Inf.Arrows
  5. Inf.Grenades
  6. Inf.Skill Points
  7. Inf.Resources

Notice:
  • Resources cheat Include all resources , Open Resources window to reset resources to 999 , The resources which are more than 1 will be effected by the cheat so collect at least 1 resource
  • Skill Points cheat , You should go to a camp to get skill points from the cheat
  • Should backup game save just in case.

Excellent work. Anyway, I had a problem with this trainer. After download it, a virus has been installed to my computer, and in the end I had to recover the Windows 8 operation system completely. Do you know where to download this trainer without viruses? Thanks a lot for your answer to my e-mail. Svatopluk ([email protected])

Sicktag

Reaction score
There are no viruses in these trainers, however, some antivirus programs give a false positive.

Lucka50

Reaction score
Hello Sicktag,
thanks a lot for your previous answer.
I have a last question ... I had a problem when an unknown program installed a virus what let run some processes from the start twice - this effect was slow down the computer continuously till I had to re-instal my operation systemcompletely. I don't know if an initiator of that infection was this trainer, or if it was another game what was signed in an antimalware scan result as a malware. I just want to be sure this problem will not appear anymore even if I would download the trainer. In this way, is it sure I can download the trainer without this danger?
Thanks a lot for your understanding and for your answer.
Have a nice day.
Lucy

Sicktag

Reaction score
I have been using these trainers for 2 years and have used and test trainers here regularly. I never had a problem with them. Might have been from something else you may have down loaded from another site? I know Game Copy World floats any trainer and never checks them, incase you might have DL'd something from them. This site is 100% safe.

Sicktag

Reaction score
It is working now. You have to play a different mission and activate it before doing CD dlc missions.

Lucka50

Reaction score
Just a last question ... I played the game by using Steam, that means without a CD, and the trainer was working. Will it work by playing from my Steam account now?

izo19

Reaction score
if i was very rich in money id build you a entire building

wookie groomer

Reaction score
Having currency work with inf resources would be nice. Having already played it on Xbox One, it's a pleasure to see the remarkable graphics in 4K but would love to have some perks (currency) to play through it a little quicker and fully loaded.

matangtiki

Reaction score
will i get banned from steam if use it on single player online mode? or some other penalty? what do i need to do to be safe for sure so i can use this trainer?