The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
cool just wasnt sure if you had seen that post :cool:

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
grandmaster mr antifun..hi..i m here to say a very thanks..much gratitute on ur work..ur work is awesome
any chance on the new trainer..invisible inc..pls..all ap..all abilities..credits and please sir..tq

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
I think what we need is infinite will for duel and infinite command bar in battle.

Also, did anyone has problem in battle, when i battle someone, his generals keeps coming back, again and again, for 20 minutes, with all their troops. Is that a part of the game, or could it be a problem with the god mode?

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
I think what we need is infinite will for duel and infinite command bar in battle.

Also, did anyone has problem in battle, when i battle someone, his generals keeps coming back, again and again, for 20 minutes, with all their troops. Is that a part of the game, or could it be a problem with the god mode?

part of the game. same thing in dystanty warriors :)

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
But without the trainer, those battles would be endless... Or impossible

yeah you just must take a bigger force than the defenders, if they have 43000 defending and only 4300 unit in each group that means 10 army will spawn.

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
yeah you just must take a bigger force than the defenders, if they have 43000 defending and only 4300 unit in each group that means 10 army will spawn.
Tbh when i attacked them they were 59k. But in the end, they used at least twice these troop. The battle went on for a long time.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Tbh when i attacked them they were 59k. But in the end, they used at least twice these troop. The battle went on for a long time.

strange, maybe that is the trainer then, you should only have to fight 59k troops. i'll try to replicate it.

junon

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer...
I have tried it and it works pretty well.

I had almost the same problem with Guanfei (the enemy keeps coming); I had the problem with supplies though; the war drags on and my army is running out of supplies/food. Is there something I miss to have unlimited supplies or something? Also the money cheat seems to not affect city? The city editor doesn't seems to work on mine.

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
On steam, they explained me that apparently troops are healing as the battle goes on, and they keep using the same troops over and over again, so you have to set the troops recovery rates to low in the options.

MugiwaraChan

Donor
Reaction score
Infinite unit health only works for the units under the main character instead of all controllable units.

MugiwaraChan

Donor
Reaction score
Well it works with all my units in battle.

I don't know man, are you playing on Hero mode or Main? I'm playing main with Zhao Yun, when i activate the infinite unit cheat during battles, my hero zhao yun(i gave him 12000 troops) became 9999 and stays at that number, the rest of my units stay unaffected and die as usual.

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
I don't know man, are you playing on Hero mode or Main? I'm playing main with Zhao Yun, when i activate the infinite unit cheat during battles, my hero zhao yun(i gave him 12000 troops) became 9999 and stays at that number, the rest of my units stay unaffected and die as usual.
No problem with me, i had several generals and they were all at 9999

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
Btw, anyone knows if i can transfer funds from my hero to a city? I didn't find any way to do it