Trainer Search

Keisar

Reaction score
I tried each individual trainer just to make sure it wasn't the incorrect version. Same problem on all of them. I'm able to activate the trainer, but not able to select any of the hotkeys. I can't click them, and when I use the actual hotkey, it functions as the key normally does and does not activate anything.

Turger

Reaction score
I tried each individual trainer just to make sure it wasn't the incorrect version. Same problem on all of them. I'm able to activate the trainer, but not able to select any of the hotkeys. I can't click them, and when I use the actual hotkey, it functions as the key normally does and does not activate anything.

Are you using Emperor Edition or regular? Also find the game version in the top right corner of your game and match trainer with that. My emperor edition v2.1.0. Everything works for me except for the occasional crash which I think is kinda expected.

tombod

Reaction score
I am using the latest emperor edition with the latest trainer and everything is almost working just peachy.

the recourses like iron and timber are not gathered. Because you dont have the recourses you cant build the higher tier buildings which provide the best troops. tried to restart the game without the trainer but still no iron. (yes i do have iron towns 3x). any known way to work around it or could you add a infiniti recourses part in the trainer?

great work on the trainers. loving them and wil donate as soon as i am no longer leeching of my parents.

greetz

jobet06

Reaction score
I pressed f2 in the 2.20 trainer and it doesnt work