Trainer Search

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
A trainer for this would be awesome please :) Especially given the dkcs it includes

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Whats the version of this ?

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont know, havent installed cuz there is no trainer and only thing I can hack is the money with CE. Need me to install and find out?
Its not a big dl btw

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
First download the game then when you start it up in the main menu of the game on the upper right there should be a build number and a version number , I need both to be able to help you further .

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
First download the game then when you start it up in the main menu of the game on the upper right there should be a build number and a version number , I need both to be able to help you further .

Will do right now
After installing

Rome - v1.5
Barbarian Invasion - 1.6
Alexander - v1.9

Each has its own exe, I dont know if that makes a difference.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Oh , I thought you were talking about Rome Total War 2 , My bad i will check it out .

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
No problem bud. Naw, I use your Rome 2: Total War trainer as it is lol :)

Its a compilation pack and I remember (I have the cd around somewhere) Rome - Total War Alexander is a HUGE pain in the ass.

Same goes for Napolean Total War but you made a good trainer for that.

And thanks for the Empire: Total War trainer :)

As you can tell Iam a huge TW fan. A trainer for Medieval 2 Total War + Kingdoms would be awesome if you can do it dude :) its the one TW trainer missing lol :)
Plus, M2:TW is a fun game....the Kingdoms expansion is fun actually. You can be William Wallace and stuff in the campaign (depends on the country you use right). And you can also generate other awesome historical fighters/generals/diplomats
Wish they would make a Medieval 3 tbh

Sir_Frodz

Reaction score
Hehe oh the irony, there is a console you can use but i do have to say i would love a trainer for this also because the console is so long winded and takes time making it a long time before i can actually play it proper after all the desired traits that i want, so if you could actually do this Mrantifun all of us total war fanboys would be truly grateful xD

Trexmaster

Reaction score
Awesome, I was just about to request a trainer for Rome Total War v1.5

Seeing this... oh man.

*edit*

Mr. Administrator, could I write some function suggestions? I haven't seen this specified on the 'How to Request' rules.

Such as:
>instant building completion
>instant unit(s) completion
>unlimited movement
>invincibility
>money
>excellent stats/traits (command, management, influence, subterfuge) for governor/military commanders, diplomats, spies and assassins
>retinues
>unit(s) stats/ranks: gold chevrons, gold attack, gold protection & and maximum morale, maximum whatevs etc.

Again, these are some suggestions.

Last edited:

derlord123

Donor
Reaction score
+1
if i'm not mistaken, RomeTW is 1.51 and RomeTWBI 1.61. alexander is still 1.9

P.S. What means the word "PROPHET" in the headline?(i'm very stupid today):D

Trexmaster

Reaction score
+1
if i'm not mistaken, RomeTW is 1.51 and RomeTWBI 1.61. alexander is still 1.9

I'd recommed to stick to the older versions also, the RTW v1.50 & RTW:BI v1.60, not just to the new update, due to two big reasons:

1) Not everybody, which paid for the game and its expansions, got it through Steam.

2) I've read through different forums dedicated to TW games & users have written/claimed that the A.I. of RTW v1.51 is dumber. I can't really confirm this since I'm sticking with v1.50, v1.60 respectively, though I doubt people would lie since they are hardcore TW fans.

Last edited: