Trainer Search

DarknessWrath

Reaction score
Mrantifun,

Could you correct the bug than, when we use the money hack, the ennemies (only in singleplayer or operation not campaign) are invincible ?

Elch

Reaction score
Hey everybody,
@Wickman778 - it is normal that your antivirus thinks it is a virus as the trainer does change programs.

@DarknessWrath - same problem here and would be glad if I could use money & time cheat without having the AI invincible ... please update the trainer (steam version here). Thanks for your work!

Niko991100

Reaction score
Hey @MrAntiFun

Seems like HP info breaks up, because Anti-Cheat gets activated. It gets activated even on singleplayer mode. Trainer is right now unusable.

Please add note to downloads it doesn't work or can you look into this problem? To fix this I think you need to find Anti-Cheat checker and disable it.

MandaloreVII

Reaction score
I will buy the game and update the trainer as soon as i can :( .
Yo are you trying to give me a virus? i downloaded yr trainer(nonsteam) and my antivirus goes crazy, plz upload a safer version. _thanks in advance

VixiFairy

Reaction score
does enabling the money cheat, then disabling it fix your issues guys?

or maybe enable it, save, disable it, load?

or enable, disable, save, load?

EDIT: just tested. doesnt work at all.

Last edited:

VapeKing

Reaction score
Mrantifun can you please fix this problem where when you activate the infinite money cheat all the eemy units are invincible and 1 shot my units? i only want infinite money not god units too. Thanks!

Rhodium_Ipotus

Reaction score
Mrantifun can you please fix this problem where when you activate the infinite money cheat all the enemy units are invincible and 1 shot my units? i only want infinite money not god units too. Thanks!

I second this

Toilopince

Reaction score
Just open Programs and features and find your game's Version Next to size if its just 1 version off it may have a lower chance of working

Alexander Krost

Reaction score
So I am curious if anyone here knows if the trainer works fine with Steam RUSE, might sound stupid, but supposedly the game is VAC-protected.

Regorelas

Reaction score
problem where enemies become invincible when activating money cheat in skirmish still persists. can you fiy this?