Trainer Search

Xtrain

Reaction score
ONLY inf.weight by pressing F3 key is activated.
reset of the trainer don't work

Last edited:

CancerTactics

Reaction score
So I turn the game on, the trainer recognises it's on, but when I press the hotkeys it doesn't do anything. I did check like 50 times to see if it was the same version, it is. I even tried downloading other trainers from other sites, none of them work.

Xtrain

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun why this thread is not in the main subforum. don't know if someone care to answer here :(

Jimmon1989

Reaction score
would it be possible to get a version of the trainer for 1.0005 (aka the most stable version, and the one you should be using for single player) not 1.0006 (aka the version you only really want to play if you're currently playing multiplayer, also the latest official patch)

Guza911

Reaction score
Simply due to the game version.
Works fine with some works halfway with others doesnt at all with other versions...just find either a good game version for this trainer or a trainer for your game version there is a shit ton out there.... or just use cheat engine and make your own :p

ChernobylPerson

Reaction score
Like many others, it makes the windows sound when you try to press a key that would activate, for example god mode. I honestly don't know why it does this, but maybe you will know. It even says the game is on, yet it still does not work.