Trainer Search

Olegslee

Reaction score
Hey Mrantifun! I'm surprised nobody has requested this yet! I know you have the Lost Alpha Trainer already, but there's something about the original. Thanks a bunch!

soulreaper

Reaction score
Infinite Money
Infinite Health
Infinite Stamina
Infinite Ammo (if not possible then no reload)
No radiation

There are probably a dozen other things that would help with stalker but it has been too long since i last played it but those 5 would be invaluable

ghandi1

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun

I second the need for a v1.004 trainer with the following options:
God mode.
No Reload.
1000000 Ruble's
No Radiation effect.
Infinite Stamina
No Recoil.
No weapon sway when aiming.
Weapon Zoom.
1 Hit Kill.
No need for food/ water.
Real time( Game time is far too quick!)
No weapon degradation.
Sprint.
High jump.
Hover.
Teleport.

Most of these can be accessed in the config file, however it is a drag to do this each and every time.
The other S.T.A.L.K.E.R games have this in their trainers , I fail to understand why the iconic SoC does not.
I am sure that the community will appreciate this.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
acttr
This would excellent indeed. Seconded :D

Zereth

Reaction score
A trainer for this would be awesome. When you have the time it would be great. Maybe compatible with the Stalker Complete Mod too? I don't know if you take requests for what to put in but for me I would just like an option for infinite ammo, weapon durability, money, and carryweight.

I know it's someone else's request but if you could do the same for the other 2 Stalker games (Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat), that would be awesome too. :)

MrCherryFanta

Reaction score
Lol guys :D you can find lot trainers :D for stalker clear sky,shadow of chernobyl and call of prypyat :D JUST GOOGLE IT:cool:this games long time ago not updated.

bordbred

Reaction score
Yeah the trainer will be awesome and not like those other shitty trainers for the game.