Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

Sacred 2 Ice and Blood V2.65.2 Trainer +2

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Fast Kill
Notice:
  • First start gameworld then open the trainer and activate the cheats , If you exit gameworld and go back to main menu of the game you must close the trainer and re-open it once you enter the gameworld again .

Attachments

• Sacred 2 Ice and Blood V2.65.2 Trainer +2 MrAntiFun.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 6,921

Milus

Reaction score
This version by chance does not work as the game version of Sacred 2 Gold Steam?
Any trainer for this Sacred 2 Gold version?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
This version by chance does not work as the game version of Sacred 2 Gold Steam?
Any trainer for this Sacred 2 Gold version?
It works for steam gold , Start game world first then the trainer .

Gleisbauer

Reaction score
My Zip Program always tells me,that the file is damaged....i downloaded it 6 Times...but i cannot extract the Trainer
Can you please help me?

Justwannadance

Reaction score
My Zip Program always tells me,that the file is damaged....i downloaded it 6 Times...but i cannot extract the Trainer
Can you please help me?

Not to attempt to Necro the thread here, but if you're using Winrar it sometimes will get all mucked up. I'd recommend 7zip for zipping and unzipping files. It does a fantastic job of extracting every zipped file I've come across. I just now literally unzipped the Sacred Trainer with absolutely no problems a few seconds ago.

Also a big shout out to MrAntiFun up there for giving us so many badass trainers basically for free. I came across his work on Gamecopy world a while ago and immediately dropped by here and created an account when I realized they were jacking his shit. Nothing pisses me off more then people stealing other peoples work.

Galensvensk

Reaction score
Good sir, is there any chance you will expand this trainer with some more options?

Just curious is all.

Keep being badass my friend!

salste

Reaction score
Can you please help me?
you can also try this, disable your Anti virus then download it, unrar it, and add file to exclusions

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
(For PC ONLY) Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "balance.txt" file in the "\Deep Silver\Sacred 2 - -Fallen Angel\Scripts\server" directory. Change the following line:

Is Rune for Hero = 400

to...
Is Rune for Hero = 4000

allso you can edit the default lines in the balance txt to the ones i will post below these will give you alot more gold per quest plus experience per quest but copy them exactly as i posted them including the comma at the end

QuestExplow = {200000,200000,200000,200000,200000},
QuestGoldlow = {20000,20000,20000,20000,200000},
QuestExpmax = {400000,400000,400000,400000,400000},
QuestGoldmax = {30000,30000,30000,30000,300000},

thx for these goes to someone on the net . again backup the original balance txt file for safety first then open the original with notepad apply the changes i gave you and your done this works fine with the trainer MAF has allready made . the rune one means that you will get more-all of the rune drops for the player you are playing compared to them being random for any class /type player

PS: becarefull of your choices as i do not think they can be changed once you make them so if you pick sword weapons as a skill-combat art then you find a really good pole arm and wish you had the pole arms skill i do not think you can find a NPC that will let you drop one for the other . you can have both if you have a empty slot and points but there are more choices than there are slots so again think before you rush into things .

Last edited:

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
(FOR PC ONLY) i made some more changes to the sacred 2 balance txt file to greatly increase the chances of getting set items etc and instead of me posting them and having you copy and paste them yourself i decided to upload the (my whole version) whole balance txt file to the user submitted trainers and cheats section on this website yes you will have to go off this site to download it =zippyfiles but to me this is the best and easiest way of trying to help out .the file -download is tiny as the file its self is only 11kb and zipped up it is less than that, i allso included a tiny readme txt file. i have play tested the changes i made for days useing it along with MAF's trainer with zero problems except to say you should be overloaded with good items in a short period of time .

i left you some new/more info in the user submitted trainers and cheats section incase you further want to tinker with the odds of loot droping yourself since i no longer have the game installed and in a few days will be playing fallout4

Last edited: