Trainer Search

GrimReaper4383

Reaction score
this is what i get when i open up the trainer.

https://s20.postimg.io/3wiig1phn/289418.png
289418.png

Choccypops67

Reaction score
I just joined just to find this trainer......

But it doesn't work with the steam AU version of the game we get in Australia....

Is there any chance of a fix for our version of the game?

lolilover

Reaction score
doesnt work for me.... i have the GOTC... I downloaded both the latest and 1.0.6.1... both doesn't work

salfar123

Reaction score
I tried all trainers nothing is working.
Saints.Row.IV.Game.of.the.Century.Edition

lolilover

Reaction score

bender1982

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I had that problem of the trainer not working as well but I fixed it (at least it worked for me). The trainer didn'T find the game .exe because it had a different name. For me it was "Saints Row IV.exe" (notice the spaces between Saints, Row and IV). The trainer kept looking for "SaintsRowIV.exe" (no spaces!). So I changed my exe file to one without spaces and BAM! Trainer finds game, gets activated, works like a charm. Hope that helps some of you.

Thanks to MrAntiFun! I love your trainers! :-D

Frog075

Master Donor
Reaction score
Lolilover : Did you try to launch the trainer AFTER the game? (Although the trainer is a bizzare operation that's where it works best for me). I just finished Saint row, thank you again Mr antifun!
Bender : I did not have to rename the executable.

gatir445

Reaction score
greetings mrantifun I have version 1.0.6.1 and the trainer doesn't activate any suggestions?
ps: the trainers you make are awesome and I used them in other games and they rock this is the 1st time I encountered an issue in your trainers

ashthenavigator

Reaction score
hi guys ive tried all three trainers but none of them seem to work. The update #8 trainer worked but only with the infinite money, nothing else seems to work. I have the game of the century edition without steam version 1.0.6

lolilover

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I had that problem of the trainer not working as well but I fixed it (at least it worked for me). The trainer didn'T find the game .exe because it had a different name. For me it was "Saints Row IV.exe" (notice the spaces between Saints, Row and IV). The trainer kept looking for "SaintsRowIV.exe" (no spaces!). So I changed my exe file to one without spaces and BAM! Trainer finds game, gets activated, works like a charm. Hope that helps some of you.

Thanks to MrAntiFun! I love your trainers! :-D
i tried this and it works!

TR71777

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Saints Row 4 Reload Trainer +3 V1.0.0.1
Saints Row IV V1.0.6.1 Trainer +10
Saints Row IV Update 8 Trainer +10

Options :
  1. No Reload
  2. Inf.Health
  3. 1 Hit Kill
  4. No Over Heat
  5. Inf.Powers
  6. Level 50
  7. Inf.Clusters
  8. Inf.Cash
  9. Increase Speed
  10. Reset Speed
hey bro which one is the one that works I tried all three the last two

they not working right I don't get unlimited stamina or able to activate all of them I even used admin rights and I have the saints row IV game of the century edition steam version with all DLCs as well? is there a way to fix the trainer?

Justin Welch

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Saints Row 4 Reload Trainer +3 V1.0.0.1

Options :
  1. No Reload
  2. Inf.Health
  3. 1 Hit Kill
  4. No Over Heat
  5. Inf.Powers
  6. Level 50
  7. Inf.Clusters
  8. Inf.Cash
  9. Increase Speed
  10. Reset Speed

Is there any reason why it worked for the game intro (simulation, etc.) but when I left the simulation and began the missions, it won't activate? I've tried restarting the game, uninstalling/re-installing, re-downloading the trainer, etc., etc. Nothing works. Why won't this trainer activate for me?

Windows 10. Latest Steam version.