Trainer Search

soulreaper

Reaction score
You are a god, i have been hoping for a Saints the Third trainer.

0815disaster

Reaction score
thx a lot 4 this trainer, but it doesnt work with uncut patch...just with my cut version-.-...but better than no trainer^^

Insomania

Reaction score
well.not work for me.i open the game first then the trainer and boom -> game stt : OFF .i need this game's trainer,pls :(

D

DaJazzMan9114

I have actually been looking for a good Saint's Row 2 trainer. All of the other ones that exist are older and non-compatible with the Steam version of the game. Or they crash the game when activated.
Is there any chance you could make one for Saint's Row 2?

....Kacper....

Reaction score
Please make the trainer for saints row 2 when you have time of cores but still please ok thanks and please make trainer for saints row 3 to work so I can get it from this webside and use it to play saints row 3 and thank you agine.

Hash Bringer

Reaction score
Trainer doesn't detect my game on Steam. I have Saints Row The Third with all DLC's.

Cyndrical

Master Donor
Reaction score
Trainer doesn't detect my game on Steam. I have Saints Row The Third with all DLC's.
Have you tried to open the game and the trainer in Administrator? It's normally the cause of these problems, if it still doesn't work reply to me and put down what Windows you're using on your computer, it will allow MrAntiFun to figure out what the cause could be.

fashist1977

Reaction score
Can I create a Trainer with no damage to the transport functions and stop time in missions

Cyndrical

Master Donor
Reaction score
Stop the timer, it is not enough
I tried using a memory editor to stop the timer and I had no luck at all. I wouldn't suggest that anyone not even MrAntiFun try to stop the timer to prevent the game from consistent crashes. When I did it the timer continued to go down, even when I stopped it completely and froze it. If you manage to free the timer without the game crashing then well done and thank you.

NerdGone

Donor
Reaction score
I tried using a memory editor to stop the timer and I had no luck at all. I wouldn't suggest that anyone not even MrAntiFun try to stop the timer to prevent the game from consistent crashes. When I did it the timer continued to go down, even when I stopped it completely and froze it. If you manage to free the timer without the game crashing then well done and thank you.

Not sure if you can, I read elsewhere the game uses your computer's internal clock as part of the in-game timing mechanism (as do quite a few games with timed sections). I'm kind of shocked you didn't BSOD your entire machine messing with that memory space.

Cyndrical

Master Donor
Reaction score
Not sure if you can, I read elsewhere the game uses your computer's internal clock as part of the in-game timing mechanism (as do quite a few games with timed sections). I'm kind of shocked you didn't BSOD your entire machine messing with that memory space.
You can't I have tried nearly every method to change the time, and it's not using your computer's internal clock otherwise my computer would of witnessed a BSOD.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
if you all have not ever looked around here https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/ you might want to have a look around i am not endorseing anything on there as working (use at your own risk) but i used to use various mods from there when i played saints row games