Trainer Search

alex42177

Reaction score
If you could do this for Insanity Clicker that would be badass,

watkig2

Reaction score
have you guys tried using cheat engine? back when i got the game i just looked at the values and hacked them with that engine. Plus it doens't take a genius to hack the values since you just target the game process, and go to search for all, or 4 bytes, usually 4 bytes works for me in games. and if you still can't find the value you need, then enable the unrandomizer, which is safe to use on most games I've played.

for gold what you'd need to do is not have any dps at the time, and kill the lowest lvl enemies possible, and every time you get more gold you then search for the amount that you have in total until cheat engines finds the few that always equal your gold amount. double click the value you want to change and then it will go to the box on the bottom where you can edit the number.

My favorite number to use is 9,999,999, since most games will make sure you can't hack over a certain number this let's you get the max hack-able easily.

do that for the soft-reset currency, with the same type of method in mind.

every time you gain or lose some currency, search for the new value in Cheat Engine, with the unrandomizer if needed, though usually isn't needed as far as i've seen.

make sure the value when searched is not 0, when searching it can't show you all the things if you start with 0, it can only really show you up to like 10,000,000 results or something like that, and 0 usually comes up with a ton more than that, if it's the first searched number.