Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Any news on the Trainer? i just been using the Fling one on the other website but its totally useless inf HP and everything else muscho etc and special working fine but it says gold/add or inf and nothing hope there the gold isn't a pain :/ but i never rarely use other peoples trainer's i have just yours :) but was inpatient to play the game haha, but i know this wait is worth it because your trainers are flawless never any issues with them :) cant wait!! ^_^
Samurai and Might and magic trainers both should have been released on first day of games release ,But a lot of things happened and i barely had much time to work on the games til today , Trainer should be out within 35 minutes.

Draven616

Reaction score
Hey its totally fine MrAntifun i mean you have always been fast with your trainer releases, i have used them for years now, i used to get them from another website tho before discovering this website and signed up here just to be able to get them :) we obviously don't know how your feeling or what is going on in your life, we just have to be patient :) dont worry you do all you can when you can, and make our games alot more enjoyable and stress free :)

bloodsucker

Reaction score
cheer thank u it better if you can modify Weapon + Horse value