Trainer Search

hurka79

Reaction score
hey you
sry but the cheat infinite items dont work at all items. only useless items are work. meat dont work and other items doesnt work, too
Useless? Hmmm, so all the resources useless okay.For me,it's working with any resources.If not first, it will work later.But u have to play on/off with the items cheat.You know of course not working on scanner or some tools,but on resources is good.

Skull2112

Reaction score
The trainer is awesome realy good work. for me inf items only works if i have 2 or more in one stack but thats no problem at all. keep it up ^^

Cypherpole0

Reaction score
i can confirm it still working to get the inf items open inventory with the press f2

JohnJohn1983

Reaction score
Trainer does work. You need to have more than 1 of an item to turn it into 500 and while it's active it stays at 500 but when you dismantle something the 500 will turn into 5 stacks of 100 then with trainer active those 100 stacks turn into 500 so leaving it active will give you inventory space hassle. It's best to only use it when you need it. It's handy when putting fuel in a generator as activating infinite items when loading a power generator with fuel or coal etc will load it with 500. The infinite health once activated will not turn off so afterwards if you don't even use the trainer you will not lose health. Hope I cleared up now the trainer works and what it causes and best way to use it. For a coal generator I fill a container with stacks of 2 coal in each slot, activate infinite items and it turns the whole storage container into stacks of 500 then connect it to the coal power plant and it'll provide power for a very long time. I only used it to help me catch up when I restarted. If you have questions feel free to message me.

Vacadeluna

Reaction score
If you can add infinite jetpack, it appears you will make me and lots of other people very happy! lol

Thanks though, I love that this works and appears to have worked for quite a few builds, so you have made a great piece of software!

m1dn1ck

Reaction score
InfJetPack Please, thx 4 all youre hard work
Vote4It
Best regards from Germany

optic fuzzy

Reaction score
it couruped my save file like I cant get out of god mode or infr res I have to start from a different save and the issue is well I don't have any saves

Monolith

Reaction score
WeMod is shit. It ran and downloaded remaining files. Turned on unlimited health. Died cause the cheat doesnt work. Now WeMod wont run or re-install after deleting all files it created. Crashes when trying to run.

Horrible idea to join forces with WeMod.

Perfagor

Reaction score
I don’t know what the problem is, since November 17th it’s such that I can activate the trainer, but the buttons turn off immediately after activation and accordingly everything turns off.

Eleethal

Reaction score
Would love an update to Experimental build CL#114480, has some amazing new features. Thank you MrAntiFun you are awesome!