Trainer Search

Ariel Maizel

Reaction score
Can please anyone explain me how to download trainers from this site? Please need help i dont get it.

alpalia

Reaction score
Can please anyone explain me how to download trainers from this site? Please need help i dont get it.
just clic on the name of the trainer at bottom of the first post (under "attached files") , the name will appear in white, clic on it and it will auto download it, then unzip/unrar the folder and get the trainer from inside

Reaction score
Tested previous version, but no luck. BTW it's very strange to change um... these things with every single patch. Maybe if there was fully offline-sp mode they wouldn't bother.

Tiaexz

Reaction score
Tested previous version, but no luck. BTW it's very strange to change um... these things with every single patch. Maybe if there was fully offline-sp mode they wouldn't bother.

It always happens with .exe changes. Sometimes, an AOB scan can work, but it is dependent on how the game stores this information in the memory.

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
Newest update changed game engine from Unity 4 to Unity 5 which is why its so different.

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
By the way the trainer is working fine with 306 update. So its all good. Just make sure to activate trainer until you fully load world. It takes a bit before it kicks in.

Daeck

Reaction score
Alternative to that can we get access to the cheat tables or even just a list of pointers etc.. you may need to update it. Happy to do the leg work if required.

HolyDeath3000

Reaction score
Would you mind updating to build 0.8.3.306?

Alternative to that can we get access to the cheat tables or even just a list of pointers etc.. you may need to update it. Happy to do the leg work if required.

The trainer already works for 306 version of the game. Make sure you wait till it loads into the world fully. Then turn on the trainer. It takes a few for it to kick in. Already got 3 ppl confirming this. No need to update it.

ArcticPanda

Reaction score
Easy Crafting (11) and Inf Construction Items (12) do not activate for me currently. All it seems to do is cause the app to go into 'not responding' for 5 seconds.