Trainer Search

themaker94

Reaction score
Inf.Durability
Easy Crafting
Inf.Items On Construction

Dosnt work for me and I have done what the notice sais.
  • First start game world before activating the trainer
  • First Put an item in the Quickbar before activating the item cheat
  • First Put an item with durability in the Quickbar before activating the durability cheats
  • First open the crafting window then activate the easy crafting the cheat then close the window and open it again
  • First construct something then put in an item to the structure then activate the cheat.
Yet pressing the cheat key even when doing what the notice tells me it just makes the trainer unresponsive for atleast 3 - 5 seconds then makes the "Nope" sound.

I have tried every solution I can get my mind around, restarting the game and starting the trainer first or last etc.. And I have restarted my PC that did no difference yet every other cheat works perfectly.

alpalia

Reaction score
Inf.Durability
Easy Crafting

• First Put an item with durability in the Quickbar before activating the durability cheats
  • First open the crafting window then activate the easy crafting the cheat then close the window and open it again
  • First construct something then put in an item to the structure then activate the cheat.
Yet pressing the cheat key even when doing what the notice tells me it just makes the trainer unresponsive for atleast 3 - 5 seconds then makes the "Nope" sound.

I have tried every solution I can get my mind around, restarting the game and starting the trainer first or last etc.. And I have restarted my PC that did no difference yet every other cheat works perfectly.

the game have been double updated recently , two "small" update

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Inf.Durability
Easy Crafting

the game have been double updated recently , two "small" update

please update

is there a plan to work on the 0.5.0 version?

New trainer added.

Vu159

Reaction score
You son of a *****!!
I would like to thank you soooo much!
Thanks for every Trainer on this famous forum.
I am looking forward to see the next great trainer that works with 0.7^^

CovertSlinky

Donor
Reaction score
Needs an update please, i do as the notes say to do and game goes perma unresponsive and have to end task it. activating and enabling infinite health and hunger allow the game to work for about 4 seconds before freezing, enabling no cold is an immediate unresponsive and have to end task it. being a version .6 trainer and the game being .7 is my best guess as to this problem. But none the less thx for your work mrantifun.

Brenox

Reaction score
will need a 0.8.0 trainer update soon (probably)

p.s: if you can add some thing for the new type of item coming out that'd be great, thanks

Tranquil

Reaction score
Heya, is there any chance of adding a flight option? I was looking to create a detailed map since none seem to exist and that option would help me out a lot! Thanks for your time.

eascollins

Reaction score
Hi Mister Anti-Fun,
Thanks for the trainers. Will donate.
Will there be an update for the newest 0.8.0 version? We sure could use it!