Trainer Search

lonk

Reaction score
anybody experiencing crashes? I feel like the game randomly crashes now with the trainer.

I3loodDevil

Donor
Reaction score
I'm going to try it now...seems like it updated and people are having issues

[EDIT Yeah It's not working....dang and the cheat engine values keep changing so I can't seem to get anything]

Last edited:

DomuS

Reaction score
anybody knows why it doesnt work for me? Hotkeys make a beep sound but nothing happens. SP mode and windows defender and antivirus is disabled

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
anybody knows why it doesnt work for me? Hotkeys make a beep sound but nothing happens. SP mode and windows defender and antivirus is disabled
Try running it as admin .

BlackwingAngelx

Reaction score
It's the same with CH trainer and the few things CE has found. Nothing works forever. Sometimes the options work, sometimes they don't, sometimes only once or twice and then stop. The game's coding is weird. It doesn't look like anyone has nailed it down yet. Just keep trying and you may get lucky and it works for a little bit.

Jessi

Donor
Reaction score
The only thing that works for certain is Infinite Stamina and the Max Vit/Mins, along with emptying your bowels and bladder.
What kills you it seems isn't the HP reaching 0 on the left, but either losing all of your blood, or illness taken by being shot too much or hit too much, I think, because you might be at full HP one moment, (Or 91% as it puts you to), and then immediately go to 0 when hit too much or shot too much. So if Infinite HP became Invincibility and you took no status effects or any kind of damage in terms of blood loss I think that would work?

okimo

Reaction score
Thanks!
Yea Mech looks like do some kind of dmg that is able to kill you.

hiitsmeste

Reaction score
The only thing that works for certain is Infinite Stamina and the Max Vit/Mins, along with emptying your bowels and bladder.
What kills you it seems isn't the HP reaching 0 on the left, but either losing all of your blood, or illness taken by being shot too much or hit too much, I think, because you might be at full HP one moment, (Or 91% as it puts you to), and then immediately go to 0 when hit too much or shot too much. So if Infinite HP became Invincibility and you took no status effects or any kind of damage in terms of blood loss I think that would work?
yes. the damage itself doesnt kill you its the injuries caused by the damage. if maf can find a way to nullify injuries then the inf health would be exactly what it says.

TheButcher5

Reaction score
inf stam doesnt work for me, only max vit/mins is there a way to fix this?