Trainer Search

Bennlzh

Reaction score
So are u using windows mode, or fullscreen? Also do u start the trainer before u start up the game, or afterwards?

Lucifer.69

Reaction score
There's a cheat table for cheat engine that's updated and works with 0.1.17.8433 singleplayer. It features various additional cheats like no reload, max stats, movement speed, and has teleport.

I'm not a fan of cheat engine however. That said it does the job until MrAntiFun and team are able to update the trainer.

Last edited:

Bennlzh

Reaction score
There's a cheat table for cheat engine that's updated and works with 0.1.17.8433 singleplayer. It features various additional cheats like no reload, max stats, movement speed, and has teleport.

I'm not a fan of cheat engine however. That said it does the job until MrAntiFun and team are able to update the trainer.

Lucifer, i dont know about you, but i have tried to find that table, and i cannot find it anywhere.

cyberpunk2077

Reaction score
It worked until recent update, but it's not working after update. Please check for update.

Devilm

Reaction score
doesnt work for me ! it make a "boup" when i try to activ

newbi

Reaction score

I tried it, but cheatengine did not list any Cheats :)

I bet it will be very hard to get a cheat working with the anti cheat.

Lucifer.69

Reaction score
I tried it, but cheatengine did not list any Cheats :)

I bet it will be very hard to get a cheat working with the anti cheat.
Did you use the alternate launcher found in a sub folder?

It disables eac but only for singleplayer and prevents multiplayer (at least I haven't found a work around yet).

I ask this becuase it does indeed work. I'm in game with all stats maxed and using super speed.

lextig28

Reaction score
just in case some smart guy finds out how to get it to work on multiplayer please DONT keep the cheating offline or at least in singleplayer while the game is online. if we cheat online we only force the devs to take action just wait a few weeks until like modded or cheat servers come online and everything will be allright until that just dont cheat or try to hack in online dont screw up for us i myself dont use any hacks in multiplayer and i use the trainer more for exploration in singleplayer

lextig28

Reaction score
Did you use the alternate launcher found in a sub folder?

It disables eac but only for singleplayer and prevents multiplayer (at least I haven't found a work around yet).

I ask this becuase it does indeed work. I'm in game with all stats maxed and using super speed.
btw dude how do u get super speed cause it would be a hella lot easyer exploring with superspeed XD

kalitbartman

Reaction score
Scum 0.1.17.8320 Trainer +11

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Hydration
  4. Stable Temperature
  5. Stable Vitals
  6. No Hunger
  7. Inf.Vitamins
  8. Inf.Minerals
  9. Empty Bladder
  10. Empty Colon
  11. Inf.Blood Volume
you get the ammo by filling a mag in your inventory then find the hex then empty the mag then put less ammo into it then find the hex until you get it but it only works on that mag even if you have another mag for the same gun it's only for that one mag

Last edited:

RabidJim

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer works in Single player, I am getting to play and train for .... real game. Thank you for your work!

It DID work.... the new update killed it!

TRAINER DOWN...... Get the medic!

Last edited: