Trainer Search

Kttekassitar

Reaction score
Unlimited backpack space? -Is it possible, or no :rolleyes:
And many cheat?

Last edited:

Kttekassitar

Reaction score
Sorry new mod update still not working for me - when I press play in Wemod I get this answer :(

"File integrity compromised! Please verify your game cashe."

-HELP: What do you suggest to do???​

Kttekassitar

Reaction score
I already have WeMod installed and I used wemod for a long time with many games, I only have this problem with Skum now. It's not fixed for me!
Sorry new mod update "still" not working for me - when I press "Play" in Wemod gives this answer in small white box :rolleyes:

"""File integrity compromised! Please verify your game cashe."""

Scum "Steam" had new update - 0.7.160.51364. I can't log into the game, games won't show my save files!

How to fix it, what causes it - please advise???o_O

Last edited:

Kttekassitar

Reaction score
Yesterday, for the first time, the entire Scum mod worked: all the buttons worked. (more or less, however you have to eat and drink ,and the temperature fluctuates, etc? ) - thank you! But I have 1 question F12 doesn't work for me and Personal Achievements to, I can't take pictures in game anymore- are these things somehow related, can it be fixed, or will it break something else? Thank you! ;)

Last edited:

Gh0stemane

Reaction score
SCUM (Steam) 12-8-22 Trainer +16
The trainer wont work for me just gives me a file compromised error and to verify the game files.

Black Bones1998

Reaction score
Why when is it automatically got godmode? I want to build the stuff by my own, is there any chance to do it without using code?