Trainer Search

Silversoul

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

sorry for that... I'm always requesting for game that nobody heard about or oldies like this one...
the fact is, recent games like Dark Souls III find always their way and fans, so a trainer made by the talented MrAntiFun is almost automatic.

Ok Sea Legends is a bit the ancestor of Pirates! Sid Meiers, with outaded handmaid graphics, great musics, a excellent story, where you can command a fleet as big as you may afford. However I never finished it cause that game is a tough one! After you win a difficult sea battle, you may run a few moment after into another one! With your crippled ships and no ways to flee! And the worst, repairing and replenish your crew! The ports ingame have only a limited ammount of options to repair your ships and only for specifics ships! I don't talk about recruiting a new crew... cause he is leveled, so you have to make a choice, replenish it but having it at poor quality, or taking the risk to sail with half of your team while waiting for better sailors to enroll... not talking about ammo, supplies, weapons for boardings, room in your ships... and all of this whatever the level of difficulty you choose at the start!

well it's why a trainer would be very welcome!

options like infinite hull, invincible crew, infinite ammo, captain infinite health, well you know what I'm talking about... and still I'm not sure that would enough to finish the game... this game is really hard!

thanks for considering it.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
This this the game ? http://store.steampowered.com/app/323280/ ,It looks like some kind of puzzles game .

You should include a link to the game source and i don't mean download links i mean steam or origin links or even an online store links .

You should also include the required cheats so i know what i should be looking into .

Silversoul

Super Donor
Reaction score
No absolutely not, you won't find that game on Steam! It's a oldies and normally a freeware!
as I speak french I found it here. for me it was the best place,cause you download it,you install it,everything is included to play with win7: http://www.abandonware-france.org/ltf_abandon/ltf_jeu.php?id=2040

or you can find one here http://www.old-games.com/download/5542/sea-legends
I admit I didn't use that verse,cause the game is uncompleted compare to french verse I'm using,but at least for you it's in english.

sorry theese pages are coming with download options but I don't know how to post them without...

the cheat options I'd like:

- "infinite hull" for the ship you're commanding
- "invincible crew" still for the ship you're in charge
- "infinite room storage" for ships
- "infinite ammo" again for the ship you lead
- "captain infinite health" for fencing

ok that's enough... I hope I'm not asking too much...

thanks for your time.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I downloaded the game but cant get it to run properly .

Silversoul

Super Donor
Reaction score
I'm cursed... :(

from which site did you download it? for me both are working.

Silversoul

Super Donor
Reaction score
ok.
on the page "abandonware-France" there's 2 download links, I'm using the top one, the one called "Version Automatique (960006 ko)"
normally you download it, you install it, you play it, if it dosen't... well I don't know, maybe cause the game is in french and your "System Language"... I can only figure it out...
if nothing works, use the second link instead with the english verse. I'll send you the code by mail ([email protected]) to download it, otherwise it will (really) take too long...
If it dosen't work anymore, I'm definitely acursed...

thanks for your patience.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The game isnt very cheating friendly even though its an old game , I did a trainer with money cheat and that will be all for now , If it works let me know and i will look into other stuff .

Silversoul

Super Donor
Reaction score
oddly, money/gold is the easiest thing to get ingame, when you know where are all hidden treasures.
naval fight are actually the toughest challenges I've never been through.
but if the game is too hard to be cheated, well too bad for me to be such a poor gunner... :oops:

well thank again for your efforts and your time, I won't bother you anymore with that game. you may close that topic.

keep your great job! ;)