Trainer Search

zokolad

Reaction score
Trainer works great but some feedback:

1. Inf. Health doesn't let you parry, enemy attacks go through you but don't harm you
2. Fast Kill, when activated it works but when you deactivate it, the game crashes to desktop with no errors what so ever

Also, thank you for the trainer.

Dagno

Reaction score
Don't suppose I'll get a notification when a new version is out? I still really want to parry cause that shit's fun, but I'd like more health

Foxhound621

Reaction score
When you have inf Items on, it maxes boss memories out, which locks out your ability to use them to strengthen up

jaKz9

Reaction score
Can confirm Infinite Health also prevents enemies from hitting you which is kind of a bummer as I'm looking to improve my combat.

Tryst

Reaction score
As others have mentioned. Would love if inf. health wouldn't remove the parry mechanic from the game

Foxhound621

Reaction score
No it doesn't, i use inf items and i can use the memories to increase attack power. It's actually better because you don't consume them and you can increase the attack power as you please, even with only one memory.
I dunno, it maxed out my boss memories when I defeated the horse boss, and it locked me out telling me I couldn't level up anymore when I tried to use the butterfly lady's memory, that didn't happen my first run through at all.

Reaction score
Just saw this now after seeing that my tenkeyless prevented me from using the other trainer that was posted up the other day. You are a life saver! Thank you wholeheartedly, sir. My husband and I use your trainers fairly regularly and we both really appreciate all of the time and work that goes into creating these wonderful trainers for our continued enjoyment. Thank you and keep up the great work!

magikarp7

Donor
Reaction score
I dunno, it maxed out my boss memories when I defeated the horse boss, and it locked me out telling me I couldn't level up anymore when I tried to use the butterfly lady's memory, that didn't happen my first run through at all.

Same thing happened to me. Looking now to edit attack power some how If I can.

Brozart

Reaction score
Is this free? I suck so hard at this game so I need that edge big time. Thank you for this!