Trainer Search

Worldwalker28

Reaction score
Hey MAF only inf weight and inf energy work for me, if it's possible could we get an update for the trainer please.

Rekalty

Master Donor
Reaction score
Game just got a large update today, an update would be most excellent indeed. Steam Version is now 1.3.0.

Last edited:

Bedlam

Reaction score
Ditto on the 1.3/enhanced edition trainer. All I can find is a pay version of the trainer. No thanks.

Does anyone know CheatEngine well? I can easily find carryweight max and modify it, but not enough knowledge to get around how the memory address moves each time a game is reloaded. Money is easily found and edited too. It's a 4 byte value and carry weight max is a float.

I'd love to find and modify looting speed, as it's killing me. I spend most of my time looting, especially after making carry weight around 1000. :)
All those trips back and forth to a bench to disassemble items. Nope!

Mahmudul Hasan

Reaction score
Ditto on the 1.3/enhanced edition trainer. All I can find is a pay version of the trainer. No thanks.

Does anyone know CheatEngine well? I can easily find carryweight max and modify it, but not enough knowledge to get around how the memory address moves each time a game is reloaded. Money is easily found and edited too. It's a 4 byte value and carry weight max is a float.

I'd love to find and modify looting speed, as it's killing me. I spend most of my time looting, especially after making carry weight around 1000. :)
All those trips back and forth to a bench to disassemble items. Nope!
thanks a lot man. i only needed the carry weight. it made my life in game a living hell :D