Trainer Search

mwolfqaz

Reaction score
Any plans for the ORBs thing ? hehe I hate the way the cheat engine won't help me with that... or at least I am having troubles with it...

johnusestrainer

Reaction score

Any plans for the ORBs thing ? hehe I hate the way the cheat engine won't help me with that... or at least I am having troubles with it...

Same here! tried CE and came out no matches found.
other trainer doesn't have this either, and since it's way too bothersome to farm them (crafting too expensive) then we're kinda stuck.

MrAntifun, could you please check this Masamune Orb please? even a freeze option would do :)
(Already clicked thanks, but yes indeed, Thank you!)

MaYl Garcia

Reaction score
Same here! tried CE and came out no matches found.
other trainer doesn't have this either, and since it's way too bothersome to farm them (crafting too expensive) then we're kinda stuck.

MrAntifun, could you please check this Masamune Orb please? even a freeze option would do :)
(Already clicked thanks, but yes indeed, Thank you!)
You have to try al least 3 times.
The first time I clicked next scan nothing happened, then I spent some orbs and clicked again on next scan (previously this 2nd "next scan" you put the quantity you own) and it detected the adress.

johnusestrainer

Reaction score
You have to try al least 3 times.
The first time I clicked next scan nothing happened, then I spent some orbs and clicked again on next scan (previously this 2nd "next scan" you put the quantity you own) and it detected the address.
Hey!
Hmm.. not sure if we're understanding each other :p say, I know the basics of CE (except for coding/scripting and MAYBE AOB scan) meaning I know the mechanics behind search, but if when you search you get nothing (blank) then you can't quite use "next" because there's nothing to keep "filtering".
Now, if you mean like start over with "first scan" well that's tough because upgrades are really expensive and can't try too many times till orbs are gone.

I've read somewhere that the game makes every value go through some random stuff so it changes every time which is hard to pinpoint addresses. Something like that.

Maybe it's probably next to impossible to add such feature to the trainer, nor mrAntifun or the people behind wemod infinity could or would do it, granted they aren't getting paid and I'm sure they have their plates full with other stuff, so no biggie. I'll try once more what you suggested and if it doesn't work I'll hang the coat until I either forget or someone manages to ajem smash this nut haha
Thanks!
EDIT: Alright, just tried what you said, 4 times and no dice, nada.
Could you please better explain how you managed to get it working? I know this isn't the place but CE site is kinda flopping and since we're at it... was it 4bytes (value) or I'm way off? (ps. 2 bytes didn't work either).
from 2029 to 1997 in 26-37 orbs spent each time, even exited the anvil (not the current game) to see if there were any changes but nada.

Regards (MrAntifun please don't get mad; think this could get picked up by search bots and it's traffic to your site :D )

Last edited:

MaYl Garcia

Reaction score
Hey!
Hmm.. not sure if we're understanding each other :p say, I know the basics of CE (except for coding/scripting and MAYBE AOB scan) meaning I know the mechanics behind search, but if when you search you get nothing (blank) then you can't quite use "next" because there's nothing to keep "filtering".
Now, if you mean like start over with "first scan" well that's tough because upgrades are really expensive and can't try too many times till orbs are gone.

I've read somewhere that the game makes every value go through some random stuff so it changes every time which is hard to pinpoint addresses. Something like that.

Maybe it's probably next to impossible to add such feature to the trainer, nor mrAntifun or the people behind wemod infinity could or would do it, granted they aren't getting paid and I'm sure they have their plates full with other stuff, so no biggie. I'll try once more what you suggested and if it doesn't work I'll hang the coat until I either forget or someone manages to ajem smash this nut haha
Thanks!
EDIT: Alright, just tried what you said, 4 times and no dice, nada.
Could you please better explain how you managed to get it working? I know this isn't the place but CE site is kinda flopping and since we're at it... was it 4bytes (value) or I'm way off? (ps. 2 bytes didn't work either).
from 2029 to 1997 in 26-37 orbs spent each time, even exited the anvil (not the current game) to see if there were any changes but nada.

Regards (MrAntifun please don't get mad; think this could get picked up by search bots and it's traffic to your site :D )
Jajaja forgot to say that you must put in value "all"
03B.png
DB9.png
317.png
E42.png

Iem Kraen

Reaction score
The V1.1.10.0 Trainer +5 seems to no longer work with current version of the game, 1.1.10.3. Is getting this trainer updated possible?

Oni Proxy

Reaction score
Anti-Funs trainers are not made for MP, if you get banned it is your own fault.

trippinferret

Reaction score
Hi.
Will the v1.1.10.0 trainer work with the latest v1.1.11.0 game and if not could you please update the trainer to the latest release of the game.
Love the game and love your work mrantifun.
Thank You.

nikita951

Reaction score
Добавить пожалуйста трейнер этой игры версии - 1.1.11.1