Trainer Search

Stanleh

Reaction score
My antivirus blocks any site I try to download cheat engine off, any idea why ?

Oni Proxy

Reaction score
False positive, they think it's a virus. Deactivate your antivirus or allow the sites through it as an exception.

Rother2h

Reaction score
Are you going to upadate this to have inf rest of the things like money and exp etc.

Robo212

Reaction score
Hey! Thanks for the trainer. It works really well. Only things are that the ammo doesn't seem to affect the medium weapons like assault rifles or smgs and also the blades of zaibatsu are also using up their ammo pool

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hey! Thanks for the trainer. It works really well. Only things are that the ammo doesn't seem to affect the medium weapons like assault rifles or smgs and also the blades of zaibatsu are also using up their ammo pool
Yes , Ammo will effect weapons which has over 3 bullets in the clip , The game isn't that easy to work on and i did that to prevent crashes and problems .

nghiatech24

Reaction score
great work Mr. AntiFun ! thank much for your time.
can you update trainer for version 1.12 ?
i think this game will have crash if we try to cheat Money and Skill Point.
I had use Cheat Engine to get money and skill point but if make it frezze and keep on screen to buy anything, the game will crash.

shady111

Reaction score
Yes , Ammo will effect weapons which has over 3 bullets in the clip , The game isn't that easy to work on and i did that to prevent crashes and problems .

Thank for trainer, could you tell me why this game is so hard to make trainer (you are the only one seem able to make trainer for this one)?
Could you please separate infinite ammo with no reload ? Thank you so much

jeffhardy4ever1

Reaction score
Another fine job as usual, MAF, thanks much! Also same here like shady111, can you do a little bit of a favor by seperating Inf. Ammo and No Reload? I usually have the tendency to only use Inf. Ammo so that it won't get too much boring just spamming xD. Otherwise, thank you very much!