Trainer Search

nuallen

Reaction score
Hey! Thanks for the trainer. It works really well. Only things are that the ammo doesn't seem to affect the medium weapons like assault rifles or smgs and also the blades of zaibatsu are also using up their ammo pool
keep shooting and ammo stay at 50

able1214

Reaction score
Thank you very much! I sit possible to add max drop rate option?

KrimsonKlaw

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the trainer. I was wondering if it's possible to add in super damage?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the trainer. I was wondering if it's possible to add in super damage?
The game is no Cheat Friendly as MrAntiFun said, I assume unless new update comes out he won't be adding new options.

That's because he just don't have time to waste on a working Trainer, and he pretty much included everything that is need for the Trainer :)

nuallen

Reaction score
great work Mr. AntiFun ! thank much for your time.
can you update trainer for version 1.12 ?
i think this game will have crash if we try to cheat Money and Skill Point.
I had use Cheat Engine to get money and skill point but if make it frezze and keep on screen to buy anything, the game will crash.
Do not sell anything . buyback option will cause crash. no sell no buyback.
after you use cheats for huge money and skill points quit game saved then you dont need to activate money SP cheats

stoney896

Reaction score
Can we get more damage or invisible on this trainer if possible

pcteck

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thanks as usual for an awesome job. MAF rules. :D

yami

Reaction score
hi infinite ammo not working will specialty with rocket launcher and heavy weapons also can you add an option for that red bar with skull

CwalkPinoy

Reaction score
patch 1.1.3.0 came out today, and it broke all trainers. most crash the game but this one just doesnt work anymore. waiting on a trainer update so i can continue my loot farm!