Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.AP
  3. Inf.Essence
  4. Inf.Movement
  5. Inf.Karma
  6. Inf.Money
Notice:
  • You must first start the mission then use the function in game before activating the cheat related for it for example shoot once then activate no reload cheat, Watch my YouTube video for more instructions.

Attachments

• Shadowrun Hong Kong V3.0.3 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 5,253
  • Shadowrun Hong Kong V3.1.2 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 7,452
Last edited:

Lordbrowser

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer.
One thing I noticed though:
When using the Inf Essence and purchasing Cyberware, the Essence seems to revert to the Amount one would normally have at that point.

Too Many Toons

Reaction score
Thanks! Just for reference; they pushed 3.0.4 and this still works (labeled 3.0.3 at time of posting)

Tsubakixv

Reaction score
Thanks! Just for reference; they pushed 3.0.4 and this still works (labeled 3.0.3 at time of posting)
Really? Mine doesn't seem to work anymore.

Edit- It does seem to work because I still have spells when I'm fully decked out in cyber gear however the essence value displayed in-game isn't changing and won't allow me to add more.

Last edited:

hotbasio

Reaction score
just money movement and health active..
but still can play ..

Arkos98

Reaction score
Hey, a small question, i there an alternative to using hte F1 keys and so on? I am playing on a notebook and they are keyed to such things as brightness, sound, etc. Also, is there any way to use the tranier with the full screen mode on?

Peranor

Reaction score
Inf.Karma doesn't seem to work after the last patch (3.0.4). Inf. Money and Essence works fine though

Ragoh

Reaction score
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Many thanks!

Grynn Reaper

Donor
Reaction score
anyone know the museum terminal password ? has something to do with a painting titles The Lady of Shalott / 1888

Tashdacat

Reaction score
Thanks man, I love playing the Shadowrun series as a god with all stats maxed and every etiquette, makes the game more fun to not just murderhobo it up.

One request if I man (and sorry if this isn't where I ask this) but can you update this trainer with options for the cyber world, it's just I'm utterly useless at decking always have been.

It could include.

1. always 0 trace
2. Invisible to those search programs

Thanks

Reaper9222

Reaction score
Thanks man, I love playing the Shadowrun series as a god with all stats maxed and every etiquette, makes the game more fun to not just murderhobo it up.

One request if I man (and sorry if this isn't where I ask this) but can you update this trainer with options for the cyber world, it's just I'm utterly useless at decking always have been.

It could include.

1. always 0 trace
2. Invisible to those search programs

Thanks

Yeah that would we awesome, nice trainer btw.