Trainer Search

djma46

Reaction score
shadowrun hong kong has been released would love a trainer for it just the same stuff as dragonfall as always quality stuff here.

TrainerMan

Reaction score
Ya, Mr.Antifun will you be able to make a trainer for Shadowrun Hong Kong with the same features for Shadowrun Dragonfall?

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
Ya, Mr.Antifun will you be able to make a trainer for Shadowrun Hong Kong with the same features for Shadowrun Dragonfall?
Check the Trainer Requests board, there are already a few threads requesting this. ;)

Rew Champloo

Reaction score
I request a possible update please, MrAntiFun? I tried using all sorts of CE tables, but it seems as though since the new CE update, they aren't capable of completing the tasks I require them for. Also, I have noticed that sometimes, when using mods (even unofficial/official mods from HBS), the trainer for SR:R don't work and the trainer crashes. It only happens with certain mods, but not all, mostly the more popular ones like, "Shadowrun Unlimited". An update would be greatly appreciated, thank you sempai ^~^

Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut | Updated on Steam on: May 21st, 2015
Current Game Version: v4.3.4.96603

tieio

Super Donor
Reaction score
Shadowrun is at 1.2.7 now, I attempted to use the 1.2.5 trainer to no avail. I see you posted a new trainer yesterday, but I think that was just for Dragonfall?

Adoniis

Reaction score
Any chance in hell this could get a 1.2.7 update for Shadowrun Returns? The one for SRR DF doesn't work for the base game and no other site has a working free trainer :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added for base game .

methanole

Reaction score
1.2.7 basegame trainer still asking for dragonfall.exe to be activate