Current Trainers:
Shelter 2 V1.00 Trainer +3
Shelter 2 Mountains Trainer +3
Options:
  1. Inf.Food
  2. Inf.Cubs Food
  3. Better Chasing Speed
Notice:
  • First start the game world and move couple steps then activate the required cheats.

Attachments

• Shelter 2 V1.00 Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 1,836
  • Shelter 2 Mountains Trainer +3 MrAntiFun.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,637
Last edited:

punisher76

Reaction score
Thanks for this very much, but thought on infinite health for mom and infinite health to cubs !
If you say it's possible to survive with Inf.Food / Inf.Cubs Food than there's maybe a light at the sky! :D
But it's not the standard program with infinite...!!! ;) :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for this very much, but thought on infinite health for mom and infinite health to cubs !
If you say it's possible to survive with Inf.Food / Inf.Cubs Food than there's maybe a light at the sky! :D
But it's not the standard program with infinite...!!! ;) :(
How does the mother or cubs lose health? , I played the game for 20 minutes and all saw was hunting and feeding the cubs , Not much else .

punisher76

Reaction score
Thought so... o.k. , my failure! But the truth is, that I play the game a little time 10 minutes perhaps after cubs were born and then after some feeding I'm in an area, where you can hear wolves and so I thought, now it's dangerous for mummy and her cubs!! ;)
It isn't so?? God bless you, mummy, the four cubs and me for my stupidity!! o_O:confused::oops::(

Pyrola

Reaction score
Perfect! I love this trainer so much, thanks a lot :D

Bookerk

Reaction score
I would like if the cheat would stop crashing. Plus, the F1/2/3 only open up internet explorer. ;-;